2- The Forgotten Birthday

"Blake!" Alex called.

"What the hell do you want, it's Saturday and my time to sleep in!" I yelled.

I didn't mention that it was my birthday because I wanted to see if they remembered.

"Get down here!"

"Ugh! Why?!"

"Just get your ass down here!"

Maybe they remembered!

"Fine! I need to shower first!" I yelled

"Ugh ok just don't take to long!" Alex called groaning. I stripped out of the lace bra and shorts that I had worn to bed.

Once Alex,Aiden,Austin and Samuel walked in to my room when I was in a pair of underwear and a Lace Bra and they freaked.

That had to be the funniest thing I ever saw in my life.

I cut on my shower and let the hot water hit my back. I was listening to my playlist when Alex came into my bathroom and my shower curtain was open.

Alex looked on the floor and saw my Lace bra and underwear and his eyes widened in fear.

He slowly looked up hoping I wasn't in the shower with the curtain open.

"Shit!" I yelled anger streaming trough me. "Get the fuck out!"

He mumbled a quick sorry then scurried out.

After about 10 minuets of singing and washing my hair I got out dried my hair and body of and let my hair Fall into natural curls.

I was wearing a white tank top crop-top, a plaid shirt unbuttoned(The same one as yesterday,I know eww,but I took it off in the car after Starbucks so its clean...right?). And a pair of cut off shorts.

"Hey! Get more Clothes on Blake!" Samuel yelled making the rest of the boys look at me

"I've seen worse" Alex mumbled which caused me to laugh.

"What did you guys want anyway?" I asked calming down from my laughter.

"Oh well Reese came over earlier" Austin said smacking on the food that was in his mouth.

"Oh cool. What did he want?"

"To tell you to go out side" Alex mumbled apparently he's 'Scarred for life' but I know he's banged at least 20-30 people at East-Wood so it can't be that diffrent.

"What? Why?"

They all shrugged and walked to the living room. I let out a over dramatic sigh. I started to have cramps again and wanted to cry.

I wish mom were here to help me.

I hear A couple chuckles and I scoffed at the fact they forgot my birthday and then headed outside.