1- The Camera

I heard my alarm clock start singing "Eraser" By Ed Sherren.

"But with that said give me one more, higher

Another one to take the sting away

I am happy on my own, so here I'll stay

Save your lovin' arms for a rainy day

And I'll find comfort in my pain."

I smacked my alarm quiet.

I pulled my comforter off my body just so the cool air could hit my warm body.

I went in to my bathroom and stripped from the shorts and tank top I was wearing.

I cut my music playlist on and Marshmello started to play.

I sang along with the song which was "Silence"  Featuring Khaild.

"I found peace in your violence, Can't tell me there's no point in trying" I sang while dancing.

I got out of the warm shower and got dressed.

I brushed though my hair which was naturally curly.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans with a black tank-top and put a red and black flannel unbuttoned on.

I grabbed a black Bennie off my desk.

I didn't like make-up so I settled on a light red baby lips.

I grabbed a pair of white and black Adidas. 

I headed down stairs and saw all four of my brother's down their with no sight of my dad

I sighed knowing my dad was going over to Emma's,which he had met over 3 years ago and at first I was upset he started dating again but I can't stop him.

I was the only girl in the house and my mom died when I was 9.

Here's all my siblings:

Alexander- He is in 12th grade which was three grades higher then me. we call him Alex and he is 18. He plays foot ball and is amazing at it he instantly made the varsity team when trying out for Jr. varsity. he is very protective of me.