5- 1st day of school

The image above is what the Walker's house looks like In Utah.

••••

"Take it easy there, Blake." Aiden said as I sat up in my bed.

"I'm Ok"

The doctor said that I can't drive and I have to get help to walk or use a cane.

A cane was out of the picture,So the school fixed up Baylee's schedule to fit mine.

Aiden left to get Alex.

Alex came in the room and helped me stand.

"Alex, I'm Ok really!"

"We're not losing you over some stupid sickness, we just want to make sure your Ok"

I rolled my eyes. "Is Baylee here yet? I need to shower and ya'll aren't helping me shower"

Alex chuckled. "Yes she is right down stair probably stuffing her face with dad's breakfast Surprise" 

Oh yes!

"I love daddy's breakfast surprise!" I cooed.

"Baylee get your ass up here!" Alex blocking me out.

"Language!" Dad shouted.

"Sorry! Baylee get your butt up here!"

"Ata boy!" Dad said patting Alex's back walking in to my room. "Hey there pooh-bear, how are you?"

"Better papa bear"

Baylee walked in with Samuel and the twins.

"Ok for real it's not party in Blake's room!" I laughed. "Every one get out,Only Lee allowed"

I got a bunch of groans from that.

Baylee chuckled after the boys left.

"Ready BB?"

"Yes i'm ready,I fell sticky and nasty."

"Ok lets get going I don't have all day" Baylee chuckled.

I rolled my eyes the sat up and Baylee helped me get up.

"The bath is all ready BB, Aiden had it ready before he woke you up."

She gave me that nickname around the time my mom passed away even though she didn't know, and still doesn't I plan on telling her soon.

I gave her the nickname Lee around the same time.

"Ok" I whispered.

"Ok" Baylee whispered back with sarcasm taking over her voice.

I chuckled.

"Let's go Lee"

••••

"Lee?" I shouted from my room for the 100th time.

I let out a long dramatic sigh.

I got out of the bath and got dressed bye my self which my dad or brothers didn't want me to do.

It's November and so I decided to wear a burgundy sweater and black skinny jeans and I threw in a scarf around my neck.

I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and braided some.

I got boots that matched the color of the scarf and tied them while waiting for Baylee to stop stuffing her face and get in here.