Chapter 43-Vacation prt2

Alexandra's - Point Of View

After waving to Justin when I got off the jet ski , Zac and I just decided to Lay out in the sun just for a little while.

I laid there feeling the sun hit my bare skin , feeling warmth all over my body, so relaxing and peaceful here. "What was Justin saying" I turned my head to see Zac was already staring at me. "Nothing important just were I was headed to and my belly piercing" he nodded his head in understand meant.

I closed my eyes again and just laid there not moving a muscle letting the slight wind hit across me. This is so nice not having to worry about anything , no stress. My dad was right I needed this a small break it wouldn't hurt 'a little party ain't gonna kill nobody not here right now until we drop' I sang in my head making me giggle.

selfie time , I took out my phone "Zac get in" I puckered my lips a little as Zac made a face for Instagram setting the caption as 'Panama Tan' and... Post.

Going back to my position to closing my eyes. "Don't fall asleep" I jumped from Zac's voice , "don't do that!" I hit his shoulder " I'm not going to sleep" I looked around seeing a cloud blocking the sun , really was that necessary.

"Guys , come over here" I wiped my head seeing my dad waving Zac and I over "let's go" I murmured and walked towards everyone who were waiting.

Feeling the hot sand burn against the skin of my feet. I walked In the circle of people with Zac coming into view next to me.

"Okay everyone , it's almost 4:30 so I was thinking we all go up to our room and take showers get ready and meet by the Sea Food shack for dinner at 5:45" my dad announced and everyone scattered around leaving.

I left quietly putting on my cover up and flip flops then walking into the hotel with images flashing through my brain just standing there watching Chantel wrapping her arms around Justin , what happen to us I thought, I mean I know how our relationship wasn't picture perfect , did I ruin it? No because I wasn't happy in the relationship.

"Good evening Miss.Braun" I walked in the elevator being greeted my a worker "good evening" I smiled pressing my floor number. You know when you just take in too much sun swimming around it's get you really tired well that's the state of mind I'm in right now.

The chime of the elevator went off signaling I was now on my floor. I walked down the hallway dragging my feet with me 108.....109..... Ah here we are room 110. I slid my key card in making the button go green.

The first thing I noticed was Zac , wow he got here fast and I left before him. "I'm gonna take a shower , ill be fast" he collected his things , going into the bathroom.

I feel so disgusting right now , I have sand all in up on me and it does not feel right. I pulled out my phone hoping it would pass some time , I scrolled through the usual Instagram and twitter seeing everyone bug out on how Justin and I's two minute conversation.

"So beautiful here at panama"

"All smiles" I tweeted

Thankfully Zac takes fast showers , when we were always on set he needed a shower break because he was always getting sweaty so he went into to his big movie van and literally took a 5 minute shower. So that's why I call him speedy Gonzalez sometimes.

"Alex, you could go in" I turned my head Not even realizing Mr.Speedy got out of the shower. I gathered my undergarments plus my robe and walked into the steamy bathroom , wiping down the mirror with my wrist seeing a blurry reflection of my self.

I laid my clothes on the counter and started the bath deciding I'll take a short bath than wash my hair. I started to fill up the bath with the right temperature and added bubbles too it I mean why not , might as well use them. I stripped my clothes off and stepped into the warm bubbly bathtub leaning my head up against the end of the tub. I'm kinda in love will theses peaceful moments.