Chapter 6- Movie Time With the Twins

Jessica's POV:

I stomped off to my room to retrieve my phone, I turned it off, so my battery doesn't die, or my brothers can't snoop on it, it's not that I don't trust them, is that I don't trust anyone not to go through my stuff after.. no I can't think of him. I turned around and bumped into Will. "Sorry, here's my phone" Will took my phone, placed it in his pocket. I stood shocked that my phone can fit in his pocket, in mine it sticks out, if my pants even have pockets. "Earth to Jessica" I shook my head, "Sorry Will, just got distracted for a couple of minutes" "It happens, I was just asking if you want to watch some TV with Phil and me before you go to bed." I thought about it, I am mad at Phil and Will for taking away my phone. "Is Ed getting punished as well?" "Phil has told Ed off for winding you up, but that is it" He held his hand up when I was going to complain "Your phone is being taken away, nether any of us brothers will look at anything on it, now what and where do you want to watch?" I thought about it for a couple of minutes "Can we watch Tru Confessions on Disney+" I honestly thought that Will was going to say no because we have seen that movie already hundreds of times, but he just smiled. "Sure, get change into your Pj's, and meet us in the movie room okay?" "Don't wanna watch it in the movie room can we watch it in your room" "Sure princess, but why my room?" "It's smaller so we can snuggle" I stated while shrugging, suddenly finding my bedroom floor very interesting. "Okay, get changed and I'll let Phil know to turn the movie on" with that, he left my room closing the door behind him. I quickly changed into my favourite Pajamas that consist of gray Pj's bottoms and a gray Pj's long-sleeved top that had a picture of a black cat on it and 'Black Cats Rule' written in black on the bottom. I always wanted a black cat or a corgi dog but Eric said he was allergic to both.

When I was changed I walked to the twin's room and knocked, before entering. Phil opened the door. He was wearing grey sweatpants and no top. "Come in, I made a blanket fort, and Will is getting some drinks and snacks" Phil held up his hand when I was going to speak " he is only getting some plain popcorn for us
to share, some fizzy drinks for him and me and some water for you. " I strolled into their room. The house is big enough for the twins to each have their own bedrooms, but they have always said when asked why they insist on sharing a room is that they shared a womb, and a crib, and when they went to college. They shared a dorm until Will graduated and Phil stayed a few more years for extra studying. Both of them say they were lost without each other by their side. Will entered the room, handing Phil his Rootbeer, me a reusable bottle of water, and a huge bowl of popcorn, before sitting down with a can of 7 up in his hands. "Microwave popcorn?" I asked him looking at the popcorn with distaste. " good heavens no, Jer will have our heads if any of us brought that garbage into the house. " Will laughed out. "But yet you both have pop in your hands" I pointed out. "Jer doesn't know about them, we bought them the last time it was our turn to do the grocery run, and we hid them, can't have a house full of boys and a teenage girl without any type of junk food" Phil answered "Now let's watch this movie before it gets too late" We all settled down and Phil pressed the play button.

When the movie was over, I was curled up on top of Phil, who was running his hands through my hair. "Okay princess bedtime" Will stated while trying to pick me up. I say trying because I am clinging to Phil. "Don't want to want to sleep with you guys tonight." I mumbled out. " looks like I have a little monkey stuck to me" " you do maybe a visit from the tickle monster will help you. " I then felt Phil roll over so I was on the bed, while he was holding my arms above me, getting it so I couldn't move and my tickle spots were exposed. "NO PLEASE NO" I screamed as Will started to tickle me. "What the hell is going on in here" Jer slammed the door open. "Sorry, Jer we were just tickling Jess because she didn't wanna detach from Phil and sleep in her own room" I looked at Jer's face and saw him go from annoyed to calm. "I see, Jess do you want to sleep in your own room, or do you want to sleep with twins or someone else?" " wanna sleep with the twins tonight" I gave him my best puppy eyes, the I have learned always works on my brothers. "Okay, goodnight baby girl" he then kissed the top of my head, before turning towards the twins, "You better keep a close eye on her or else" he growled before walking out of the room.

When I was asked who's bed I would like to sleep in I just pointed to the blanket fort and demanded that all three of us sleep in it. Will was on one side of me with my head against his chest, which was softer than Phil's and Phil was on the other side of me with his arm over both of us. "Good night Princess," they both said at the same time and kissed the top of my head. I have to get them back for calling me princess, I hate that nickname. Was my last thought before I fell asleep.