History of the Cannon Family.

Victoria Stacey Miller was born May 31st to a military father and a stay at home mother. She always had a talent for music. When she was 18 she moved to LA to start her music career. At 19 she meet John Zachary Cannon. It was love at first sight. They started dating and 2 years later they got married in a private family only ceremony.

John Zachary Cannon was born April 1st to an actress Mother and a director Father. He had a talent for music, He started in the music industry at 16. At 20 he meet Victoria Stacy Miller and fell head over heels for her. After 2 years of dating he proposed. They got married in a private family ceremony due to both of them being famous singers.

A year after their marriage they welcomed their first son, Jeremy James on August 31st . 13 months later Victoria found out she was pregnant again, but sadly she ended up miscarrying after 1 month.

2 years later the family of 3 welcomed twin boys Phillip Parker and William Walter on June 1st. The family of 5 moved to a small town where nobody cared that Victoria or John were famous singers, and there were no Pappazzi so the family could live a fairly normal life. (well as normal as they could)

3 years later the family welcomed 4th son and child Aaron Alexander on January 2nd.

2 years later the family welcomed 5th son and child Charles Dwayne on February 28th.

2 years later the family welcomed son and child number 6 Fredrick Thomas on March 17.

1 year later the family welcomed son and child number 7 Gordon Gregory on July 14.

2 years later the family welcomed son and child number 8 Jacob Thomas on December 31st

2 years later the family welcomed son and child number 9 Edward Richard. Victoria and John agreed to try one more time to have a daughter, and if they couldn't, they would adopt

3 years later the family welcomed their 10th and final child, a daughter Jessica Victoria Lilly. The family was very happy. Victoria and John found out very quickly that Jessica had a talent for music. She always was banging or 'Singing' to a rhythm.

Victoria and John turned their basement to a recording studio where Jessica would always join them, and the boys will often join them.

When Jessica was 7 John was on his way home from his concert when he was hit head on by a drunk driver, and was killed instantly. Victoria was devastated, but kept it together for the sake of her children.

2 years later Victoria meet a business men named Eric Johnathan Bretton. They started dating and got married 8 months later. Every thing seemed fine, but on the inside Eric kicked all the children over 18 out of the house, causing all the children but Gordon, Jacob, Edward, and Jessica. Eventually Gordon, and Jacob moved in with their older brothers. A year later Edward getting a bad vibe from Eric joined them. The boys had no idea the hell their only sister was going through with their step-dad.

When Jessica was 14, She witness her mother and step dad getting killed, leaving her in the care of her older brothers.

a/n just a small fact about the family and how their father died suddenly. and why Edward moved out even when he wasn't 18, I was going say exactly how Victoria and Eric died, but thought that will make for a flashback chapter. so all you get is that Jessica saw. (Poor Jess can't she get a break). Anyway this book is still on hold but I will update when I have a chapter written. bye

~CatSand001