Chapter 4

Jin

The water kingdom is always beautiful to go to, but I missed my Ophir so terribly. I trembled for him day and night, thinking how lonely he must be without me. I haven't been feeling well, especially the boat ride back, I wanted to puke--actually did puke. I can only take this as a sign that I am pregnant, I must be, I have to be!

When I arrive in the castle I rush to Ophir's chambers and swing the door open. "My love." I breathe out dropping my over-the-shoulder bag containing notes and documents.

"My lovely Jin, I have thought about you every day we were apart." He kisses my face multiple times.

"I've missed you." I wrap my arms around him. "I am with child."

"That doesn't mean we can't reunite and try for one just to be sure." Ophir purrs, his eyes aglow as the sun hits them just right.

"I am sure you missed this." My hands travel lower. "I am so sorry to deprive you of your pleasures for a week."

"Just having you back now is a pleasure to me. Tell me, how did it go?"

"Oh please don't make me wait for a second longer." I fumble with his pants.

"I love your desire and the way you're looking at me right now, you're stunning." He thumb brushes against my cheek.

"Aren't you going to say something? About me being pregnant?" I look deep into his eyes.

"I want it to be confirmed first before we really stop trying, but I trust your suspicions and I am the happiest man in the realm, I assure you." He pulls me in for a soft and romantic make-out session.

"Ophir." I cry out with happiness as I quickly undo the zipper on my dress.

The door opens and there is Marigold holding the key to our chambers.

"You're back," Marigold says dryly.

"What the hell is she still doing here." I cross my hands over my breasts and use Ophir to shield me.

"I assure you I thought that she would've been gone by now." Ophir says frowning at me as he turns to her and snarls, "Leave."

"You can't get rid of me." Marigold purrs.

"Why does she still have the key?!" I am mortified being bare right now--for the second time.

"You are full of good questions today my love." Ophir lightly chuckles. "Marigold, go. Jin is home and we need to get reacquainted." He raises an eyebrow at her.

"Reacquainted, of course, a week-long without sex." Marigold tsks.

"Go. Now before I lose my patience and take her in front of you." He growls.

"I'll see you later, Ophir." Marigold sings and I rush to pick up my dress.

"You won't be seeing me anytime soon. Get packed and run off with Midas, young bitch." Ophir raises his chin authoritatively.

Marigold chuckles and walks out the door slamming it.

I start to tear up zipping up my dress. "You need to take that key away from her, Ophir!"

"Anything you ask and it will be, my sweet, darling Jin." He wipes the tears from my eyes and places a kiss on my forehead.

I sniffle. "Thank you."

"Now, where were we." He breathes and closes the space between us.

"I know you missed this." I reach to pull down his pants and get on my knees. "I shouldn't deprive you any longer."