A New Place To Call Home (Chapter 4)

I walked through the door, and down the hall toward Zac's room. I stood in his door trying to fight back the tears, when I saw him laying there with some other girl. "What the hell is this?!" I yelled so loud that I woke them up. He shot out of bed at starred at me with a face I have never seen on him before. He looked so terrified and worried. "Hello i'm talking to you." Oh my god I can't believe I just said that to him. It felt good!

"You left me." His voice cracked. "I thought you went off with some other man.." It looked like he was about to cry. aaah! this is amazing the man who made me cry, for once is going to be the one crying.

"No...I went to go return his phone to him, since you so rudely pulled me out of there I didn't have time to give it back." Oh i'm just getting this burst of adrenaline in my body. I feel that I can do anything right now, and Zac can't bring me down this time.

"What!? Are you serious.." He's shaking. "I'm going to make you breakfast, go for a shower and it will be ready when you're done." Zac blurted out. Hmm..I could get used to this. But it will all be over after he knows i'm his again. I went into the shower and realized I had a faint blood stain on my forehead. I leaped into the shower and scrub a dub dubbed like there was no tomorrow. Once I finished my shower, I dryed myself off and changed into a different pair of joggers and one of my pink button up shirts.

After I finished applying a little makeup I hurried downstairs toward the beautiful smell of bacon. When I got to the kitchen I brokedown. What has this world come to where abusive mean boyfriends make breakfast like THIS for their girlfriends. Tears came rushing to my eyes, maybe he really does care.

Now that I think of it that skanky girl had left, thank god. She's the kind of person that makes a hooker look pleasant.

"Time to eat hun!" Zac hollered from the kitchen. As I made my way toward the kitchen I started to think about the night I had with Harry, I wondered if Zac would ever be like Harry. "Wow the food looks soo good." I thought to myself, as my mouth watered.

**********************

Harry's POV.

I was at my hotel and when I woke up Alina was gone. My heart sank untill I seen a note she left on my desk. I read it and imediatly I started to worry. She shouldn't have gone back to him, who knows what he will do next.

My phone started vibrating, I just shrug it off, I was so tired after the night I had with my little Lina adding on the fear of what might be happening to her right now. It kept going and going and I finally gave in and checked it. OMG it's Alina! I answered it right away.

"Hello!" I answered. All I could hear was sobbing on the other end of the phone. "Don't say another word babe! I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and sprinted out of the door and to my car. Speeding down the highway dodging vehicles as I went back to where Alina was to save her, even though I had no clue why.

************************

Back to Alina's POV.

Why did I ever think for one second that Zac could change, what makes me feel even my stupid is that I thought he could be like Harry. No one is as sweet as Harry, he's so caring and he's always there when I need him.

Oh yeah that reminds me he is coming to get me. I better get outside and wait for him. I can't even stand to be in this house for one more second, even if Zac isn't here after he stormed out like an immature child.

Wow Harry had arrived quite quickly. "Wow. That was fast!" I wipped my tears away.

"You know I can't stand Zac, and when I heard you crying I just lost it and I bolted here." He looked so worried, yet so gorgeous at the same time.