Sure Enough Something Caused Silvio's Suffering

***Angels POV***

Two kids held each other as they watched their parents funeral. A man appeared behind them. I couldn't see his face because he was hiding behind a tree, but his voice sent chills down my spine. I knew he was trouble.

?:"hello kids

?:"hello kids. Your parents told me to take care of you in case anything ever happened to them, so from now on you'll be living with me.

They looked up at him. The older girl hugged her crying little brother.

?:"My name is Amerigo. Since you're part of my family now I'm going to give you names okay?

The girl followed the man to a car. A younger looking man opened the door with a stone expression.

AMERIGO:"Your name will be Carola Sergio and Silvio Sergio. What do you think? Nice right?"

I watched the girl not let go of her younger brother, afraid he'd disappear too.

AMERIGO:"you're a splitting image of your mother. I'm sure you'll become beautiful when you get older, just as she was. Not to mention how strong your little brother will be just like your father."

The man pulled out a lollipop and gave it to the little boy. I still hadn't gotten over the shock that this young boy is the man who will try to kill my husband.

There was something about this older gentleman that I didn't like though... could he be the reason Silvio is who he is now. Or maybe... I misunderstood my vision and Silvio isn't such a bad guy...

I felt another pull and I ended up in a room; I looked around to find two other people with me. I recognized one of them because of his chilly voice.

AMERIGO:"Carola? My dear? Come here."

I watched as the now mature woman sat on the man's lap.