IV

"Kidnap you. Why?"

"Clubs are my greatest fear,
And Channie,If I get drunk,
Without realising it,
And if someone tries to do something,
My voiceless screams,
Would not reach you.
Please."

"I Am on my way."

Baekhyun was right. Why did Chanyeol agree to let her go to Kai's party. He is such a dumbass.

He reached her condo and climbed her balcony and into her room. Well if Chanyeol were her kidnapper he wouldnt enter from the front door right.

She was dressed in short skirts. With a white blouse and blue jacket. Matching her skirts. Baekhyun fiddled with her phone as she looked up at Chanyeol and giggled at his attire.

"I am kidnapping you. So I dressed in black." Chanyeol shrugged.

She shook her head reaching for her note book. When Chanyeol held her hand.

"No need for that buddy. Lets go." He pulled her with him helping her down the balcony.

Channie where are we?  Baekhyun mouthed her words getting down.

"My house. Come." They entered Chanyeol's condo.

The atmosphere became warm and homely. Chanyeol made hot chocolate as they settled down on the living room couch.

They talked of all things. Baekhyun smiled,giggled and laughed. She kept tucking her hair behind her ear everytime it fell.

Chanyeol loved to see Baekhyun laugh, the way she would pout and mumble. She didn't anything on a paper but Chanyeol was slowly learning how to understand her.

That night she stayed back at his house. The next day being a holiday the taller decided to arrange the house. He went to the post box that overflowed with papers. He kept throwing them in a dustbin when one certain paper caught his eye.

It date back five years ago. With the big headlines on the first page.

BYUN'S AND SON DEAD IN A FATETAL ACCIDENT LEAVING THEIR ONLY DAUGHTER BEHIND.

BYUN BAEKHYUN AN ORPHANED HEIR TO THE BYUN'S COMPANY.

This left Chanyeol in shock that his eyes widened and looked at the smiling girl that stood wearing his shirt that covered her short shirt.

He suddenly hugged her tightly. His arms wrapped around her shoulders.

Baekhyun raised her head to ask why. When Chanyeol showed her the papers.

Her heart wrenched at the thought, silvery images rushed through her mind. Tears streaming down her face. The shock draining her energy. As she collasped in Chanyeols arms. Her chest heaving up and down as she tried hard to catch her breath.

Baekhyun clutched Chanyeol tightly and cried silently. They sat on the cold tiled floor.

In each others embrace. Until Baekhyun pulled away. She pointed at the picture of her dead parents and brother. And pointed at her eyes.