XXXV

The hallways were still dark when Yeolchan entered school. He had to finish an assignment so he had been dropped off by Chanyeol that day. He hopped and skipped his way towards his classroom when he saw Ruby sitting at the far end. Her signature place that she had had sat until now. Yeolchan smirked as he sat beside her.

"Yah, What do you think your doing? Mama's boy. Get lost. Now." She growled at him. But the pretty boy chuckled as he continued his assignment. She stomped her foot and got up to leave but a arm held her wrist and sat her down.

"Stay." He frowned at her. She grimaced as she looked out of the window. The day move by as the school became liver and their classes started. Yeolchan did not leave his seat yet kept jotting notes down.

Ruby had to admit it that he was handsome but she being the bady she is scratched the thought off like an angry tiger.

"Ruby, Why don't you join us for lunch? hmm" Yeolchan smiled at her sweetly, she got carried away a bit yet she scoffed at him as she walked away.

Yeolchan sighed but his mother's voice made him smile. Her words making him stronger as he followed the gangster. 

That day after school, Yeolchan waited for his mother eagerly. 

"Hey, Mama's boy.Waiting for Mommy ,Hmm?" Ruby chuckled as she turned to leave, But stopped at her tracks. The beautiful girl in her parents photo stood smiling as Yeolchan skipped towards her.

"Mommy, What took you so long?" He pouted. Resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Sorry, baby. Daddy wanted me to help him with some documents. That's why." The beautiful gigled as the too walked towards their car.

It hurt, a lot. It felt like it were piercing into er soul. A day like that would never come for her in her life. She felt tears welling up when someone called her name.

"Ruby." Yeolchan waved from the car.

"What?" She spat her words out.

"Mommy say's you are beautiful." He said as they giggled alike and drove off. Ruby just stood shocked as she ran way from the school into her dungeons that she reluctantly called home.

What? You call that beautiful. She looks like you.

That was what her mother  had said when she looked at her. Her mother hated her. Since she looked like her father?

"I hate you mom." She screamed her head off at her reflection.

"I like being like Dad. At least he calls. To show he loves me. I'm glad I'm not like her." She sighed as she walked out of the house with a black hoodie and black tights.

She walked into the conventional store to be disappointed.

There was Yeolchan and his mother with the tall man back in photo. 

Did they know my parents?

Ruby thought to herself. She walked to the next counter taking packets of ramen.

"Mom. Are you feeling okay?" Yeolchan's voice sound.

"Hmmm. I guess. Daddy's coming go." The beautiful girl pushed him off, he nods as he pulls his father away.

"Ohh are you Ruby. Yeol's classmate right?" She looked at her smiling.

"Ye..Yes." Ruby stuttered as she bowed at her.

"I'm Park Baekhyun, 'mother. And that tall giant over there is my husband Park Chanyeol. Yeol's father." Baekhyun smiled brightly making Ruby feel strangely warm.