Chapter 1: Backstory

Jason was just two years old when he started acting out and showing no emotions. It started out as him manipulating his family members and elders to get whatever he wanted. If someone told him no, he went on a rampage. He often purposely hurt family and friends and showed no remorse unless he was about to get into trouble. He faked his regret of his actions in order to manipulate people into doing exactly as he wanted. His mother passed when he was 14, which caused his first mental breakdown and psychotic episode. He went on a rampage, stabbing a group of teenagers that went to a school in his neighborhood. He got off on just community service because his family knew the judge. Over the years countless social workers, psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists have all been assigned to him. All have come up missing, their bodies found later strangled, shot, or stabbed. He has no pattern, he has no set way of killing someone, he just does what he feels like doing. High school was hard for him. All the guys were jerks, the girls were slutty.. everyone tried to use him. He dropped out and ran away at 16. The occasional body would be found in a river, behind a dumpster, in a ditch.. but none could be connected to him. He was careful to keep his prints and DNA off of the murder weapons and ditched them all out of state. He was considered to be dead after 4 years. Now he's back on the grid, in a ruthless gang, and is considered to be armed and dangerous at all times. He's on the FBI's Most Wanted list, committing crimes daily, though few can be traced back to him. He has settled in Red Bluff, California with a new identity; Justin Bieber. A small town guy with a background of volunteer work, a killer smile, luscious hair, a sharp jaw line, and beautiful brown eyes. He's kind, gentle, caring...everything any girl could hope for.