impress him with your play

preston's pov
i'm the first one to wake up. i get up on my hind legs and stretch. i yawn loudly and walk over to the play props. i grab a stuffed toy used for a play i was gonna perform. but, now i can't. not in this state.

i put the toy back and grab a plastic skull. i grab it with my claws and take it to the front off the stage. i chew and bit on it until it cracks. shit.

footsteps came closer. i scrambled to see who it was. just max. why can't it be like, anyone else?.

'so. what the fuck are you?'

to be honest, i have no clue. i hop off the stage and slowly walk towards him. he pulls a knife taped to a stick out from behind him. i yelp and scurry back to the stage.

'pussy. can you do anything?'

obviously, his words hurt. but i didn't let let get to me.

i pound my tail on the stage, thinking about what to impress him with. aha! a play, but with one... maybe, romeo and juliet!

'yes! fantastic idea preston!'

because he can't understand me, looks at me with a confused face. i smile and grab the cracked skull. i walk forward before-

'hisssssssss!'
'what the fuck-'

i trip and fall over a large turquoise tail. nikki growls at me before going back to sleep. i stand up, rubbing my head. i turn my head and focus on max. he's laughing his ass off, rolling on the dirt.

'that's... new.'

i give him a confused look, and his laughter finally died down.

'that was amusing, i'll come back when your ready to fall again.'

his laugh was quite loud, and dare i say cute. i shake my head and look at him. he walks away and begins talking to neil. strange, but ok.