Suglisa short fanfic

Lisa
--------------------------
One lovely afternoon the BlackPink members Lisa, Rosè, Jennie, and Jisoo were just hanging out in their dorms listening to music or that sort of thing. Lisa on the other hand was looking at YouTube and found something that caught her eye and it was a fan fiction video of her and a guy so she was curious enough to watch it. "I got to see this I hope it's not bad."

Lisa finished the video and got amazed but shy because she knows this guy is a BTS member but his name was not ringing a bell. She saw his name in the video and it is Suga. "Suga? I am going to play stalker for a minute." Lisa then searched up his name and found information about him. His birthday is on March 9, 1993 and that his real name is Min Yoon-gi (she also found other information but I am not going to write it down too lazy.) "Ohh March buddies," She thought, "maybe I should go to one of their concerts. Yep I am going."

Time skip
Suga
-------------------
I got ready for my concert with my members. I got ready to make my army fans smile and have so much fun. We are going to perform Blood Sweat and Tears. It is now time to rap and dance, alright here I go.

Lisa
--------------------
I watched Suga rap and dance, it was fantastic it was so mesmerizing to watch. I ask my bodyguard if I can go backstage to meet them and he said yes. When I went backstage to meet them I am Kind of nervous to be honest. "Hello guys I am Lisa from BlackPink," I said in a chill kind of way.
    "Hey!" They all waved at me and shook hands with me. When I shook Suga's hand my heart just dropped in a good way, I have no idea why I was acting this way. Is it because I saw that video? I was frozen that he couldn't pull his hand away which made me get embarrassed. "Oh I am sorry about that," I stared at him wide eyes opened. "It's fine besides I bet you're a big fan," he smiled at me. "Oh no I just looked you up and read information about you and went to your concert because I got curious," I told him like that was very casual but he heard it like I am his stalker I know because he was mouth shut and looked scared. "Oh no I didn't mean it that way I am not a stalker trust me..... I loved your performance you crushed it...." I tried to break the silence. "Uhh....ok thank you for loving our performance." He totally thinks I am weird and creepy ugh I am so dumb to talk that way. "Well I got to go param girl, I like your music," he walked away with a smile placed on his face. My first impression was awful.

Do you like my story? I will do more but I just have to think of a way for them to meet again.
Bye 👋🏻