Jikook short fanfic

Jisoo's  pov
    It all started when I met him. Jungkook from BTS made my heart flutter, does that sound cheesy, yeah I think it does let's say, he made my heart go ppoong ppoong.

(Haha that is funny lol)
He is so cute and so kind. I met him on the Weekly Idol show and it was amazing. I sit on my bed staring at the ceiling daydreaming about him.
"Hey Jisoo are you okay?" Jennie asks me.
"Uhh yeah I am good," I start giggling while Jennie looking at me like I'm crazy.
"Okay weirdo," she walks out of my room.
Right now I am just thinking about Jungkook since I have nothing to do right now I am bored. Lisa is at a date with Suga, Rosè I don't really know what she's doing probably wondering around streets looking at shops, and Jennie is at home with me.
"JISSO I AM GOING OUT!" Spoke to soon, she is leaving me.
"OK!" I say back.
Well I am bored, ugh!
Time skip to somewhere that Jisoo can meet Junkook. I am going to be corny, the park
————————————————————
I walk to a park because I got bored in my room so why not get some fresh air. I go sit to the bench and see lots of kids playing around. Couples holding hands, how I wish that could happen to me. Sigh. Wait a minute is that Jungkook!? It is Jungkook! And he is coming over to me.
"Hey Jisoo we meet again!" He greats me.
"Oh hey Jungkook, yeah I know strange," I try to play chill.
"I am bored let's hangout together," Jungkook pleaded. Wait did he just technically ask me out, nah probably just as friends.
"Okay sure," I respond to his request.
We hung out together by him getting ice cream for me, watching the lake near the park, walking around together, talking about each other of course and laughing with each other.
"Thank you Jungkook for hanging out with me," I tell him.
"No problem, let's become friends, whenever you need I will be there for you," he says.
"And whenever you need me I will be there for you too," I say back.
When I got back from the park to my dorm, I wish that I could be with Jungkook longer, well today was my favorite day of all.

Authors note: this may suck but I just rushed through it since I want to do other stuff next time I will do the short fanfic better. Believe it!😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️