Jirose fanfic part 2

(Rose is texting Jimin)

Jimin: Hey 👋🏻😁

Rose: hello Jimin 😂

Jimin: so I was thinking if we should hangout sometime, ya know....🙃

Rose: I don't know.... it might be risky....

Jimin: sometimes I wish I wasn't an idol... but I do love my fans and they mean a lot. I love the positive vibe and making them feel happy, it's makes me feel happy 😊

Rose: I feel the same Jimin😄 blinks are the best and great fans. I'm pretty sure that Armies are the best too😁

Jimin: did you know that fans can be such fangirls and fanboys that they make videos of us together....

Rose: huh? Videos of us?

Jimin: yeah...

Rose: wow 😂

Jimin: Rose...

Rose: yeah? What's wrong?

Jimin: nothing it's just that... I can't tell you yet...

Rose: awww why?

Jimin: I want to tell you in person...

Rose: hmm... maybe I could make some time to meet you.

Jimin: really?!😃

Rose: yup😀

Jimin alright meet me at my company make sure to stay under cover. I am about to leave my dance practice for a break.

Rose: Alright, I will be there😂

Jimin: what's with the laughing emoji?

Rose: I'm laughing because it's cute how you are so excited....😁😄

Jimin: ohhh.... gee thanks

Rose: no problem😂

Jimin: Alright, make your way here!

Rose: Alright bye 👋🏻

Jimin: Bye see ya in a little bit 😃

Rose heads to big hit entertainment by convincing her driver to drive her there. They made it there and Rose waited in the car for Jimin.
Jimin finally comes out and disguised. He gets in the car with Rose.
"Hi!" Rose exclaimed and got happy to see Jimin.
"Hello!" Jimin said back.
"Where do you want to go?" Rose asked.
"A quiet restaurant that only old people go to. Actually a quiet park I know one..." Jimin said.
"Umm ok?" Rose said with a weirded out expression but then laughed it out.
They got to a deserted park and sat on a bench with a beautiful night view.
"So what did you want to tell me?" Rose said while staring at him.
"Rose... you know that people tend to like something or someone, right?" Jimin randomly said.
"Of course, everyone does but why are you bringing it up?" Rose got confused and looked at him with a confused look.
"Well... do you like something or someone?" Jimin asked.
"I like my family and fans... how about you?" Rose responded.
"I like..." Jimin paused for a minute and thought to himself about how he should say his words that he wants to say to Rose.
"Jimin?" Rose calls his name out not knowing what is wrong with Jimin.
Jimin stood up and went face to face with rose while she is sitting on the bench.
"Rose............."
"I like............"
"You.............."
Rose didn't say anything because she felt heat rise on her cheeks.
"Someone I like... is you," Jimin said.
"Jimin... I like you too, but..." Rose said.
"But what?" Jimin stopped her.
"But it's too risky. I don't know if we can date..." Rose said sadly and looked down.
"I know Rose but we can do this. As long as we hide like the others, we can date. As long as we are together," Jimin started to hold Rose's hands. Rose stood up and smiled.
"Okay... I think we can date," she said happily. "Oh another thing is... I have never dated before. So I'm new to this," Rose let out a small nervous laugh.
"It's ok," Jimin smiled back at her.
They both look into each other's eyes and began to fall in love.