JIKOOK! Fanfic part2

Jisoo's pov
    Jungkook and I have been hanging around these days and it is a dream come true. He is so sweet and charming and fun to be with, I really really do like him. The thing is I don't think we can even be together. But Lisa and Suga are together and they are keeping the secret very well. Maybe we can go out but I don't even think he has the same feelings as me. I don't want to tell him that I like him because what if we stop becoming friends, my confession might ruin our friendship that we have now. So, I will stay silent about my feelings. Me and the girls are going to perform and I am so excited!!!

Ok we did spectacular, I really loved seeing my fans watching me and my members perform and cheering for us, it real brightens up our performance. Their smiles made me do better.
After a while of other performances BTS is up next. I can't wait and so can't Lisa haha.

Wow their performance was great!
Jungkook's pov
——————————
That was really fun, it was fantastic! I look at BlackPink's table and I see them smiling mostly Jisoo. That makes me happy, she loves my performance and love her. Yes I have developed a crush on her.... I don't even think it's a crush. But I am just happy that she is my friend but I want to be more than friends. I am so selfish to say that but it is the truth. Her smile when she's happy brings me joy, her cuteness, her tough side which can get me mad and annoyed sometimes but she is perfect. I am going to get a chance to tell her how I feel, but what if she rejects it. No Jungkook don't be a coward if you are rejected you just tell her that we can still be friends, yeah that is what I'll do.

Time skip to the confession and to the park again
———————————————————––Jungkook's pov
————————
Alright Jungkook get ready, don't sweat, try not to make a fool out of yourself.
"Hey Jungkook what's up?" Jisoo comes over to me and sits next to me on the bench.
"Oh hey Jisoo! Well I want to tell you something important!" I said with enthusiasm to make sure I don't look suspicious.
"Go ahead tell me, I'm all ears," Jisoo cutely responded.
"Well I- I.... well let's start with you are beautiful and sweet and awesome, cool, can be tough, but kind, you are everything beautiful. Jisoo I- I like you a lot," I get my confidence and confessed. I looked down not really wanting to see her expression because I am afraid.
"Jungkook you are so sweet, charming, amazing, cute, and everything beautiful as well. I like you too," Jisoo says holding my hands. I looked up at her and saw her with a smile that makes me smile. I hugged her because of how she excepted my feelings for her. "I also like you for you not because your famous just to bring that up," she smirks.
"So do I," I give a smile.
Jisoo pov
——————
Well we are together but secretly, shh it's a secret. We go on secret dates, you know lover dovey stuff. I couldn't ever ask for a better boyfriend.

Fin