Another Suglisa Short Fanfic

Lisa
——-———————
I came back from the awkward BTS concert to my dorm and saw Rosè playing her guitar. She noticed me walking in.
    "Hey Lisa where were you?" She said while playing softly on her guitar, I love it when she plays the guitar she plays it really good.
    "Oh I was at a concert, nothing important," i told her casually.
    "Who's concert was it, boy band or girl band did you get to meet them?" She continually asked me many questions.
    "I went to BTS's concert, and I did meet them backstage," I again said casually.
    "Oh wow were they kind, sweet, I know that their handsome," she said.
"Well yeah they were welcoming and super cute haha," I played with her.
Time skip to night
——————————————————
We were all hanging out in the living room and talking to each other.
"Hey guys we are going to have to be at the Weekly Idol show with a boy band," I heard Jisoo announce.
"Oh cool which boy band?" Rosè asked.
"I don't know all I know that it is a boy band," Jisoo responded to Rosè.
"Cool, I wonder who they are," Jennie talks back to the other members.
    I just sit in the couch and stay quiet because, well I have to be honest I can't seem to stop thinking about Suga and it's weird I just met him.
    "Hey Lisa what's on your mind?" Jennie interrupts my thinking.
    "Oh nothing," I say casually like I am not thinking about him and lying to Jennie.
    "No something is on your mind," Jennie fights back.
    "Maybe it's because a member in BTS that you met when you went to their concert," Rosè snitched on me.
    "Nah-ah," I fought back.
    "Lisa you went to their concert?" Jisoo asks?
    "Yeah but I got curious ok," I said giving them a reason.
    "Got curious of what?" Jennie deeply questions.
    "Ok ok I will tell you, but you mustn't give hints or talk about it with anyone," I tell them before I give them my short time secret.
    "Ok ok ok spill the beans!" Jisoo says.
    "Well I saw a YouTube video and it was about a guy in BTS named Suga and that guy got shipped with me so I got more curious and looked him up and decided to go on a concert of him and his members. So now I am thinking about him which is really weird because I just met him today. That is all," I shared with them my short time secret and their expressions changed to curious and excited to shocked.
    "So you are telling us that you like him," Jennie puts it in simple words.
    "Ohhh Lisa likes no she loves Suga ahhhh!" Jisoo exclaims.
    "Haha Lisa how cute I ship it!" Rosè fangirls.
    "Guys not cool," I gave the a pouty face.
    "We are sorry but this is just cute!" They all say.
   Well we spent some quality time and then went to sleep ready for the next day.

Time skip to the morning an they went to the Weekly Idol show
————————————————————
    "Girls we are here!" Jennie excitedly exclaimed.
    "Ohh yeah!" Jisoo said.
    "Awesome," Rosé commented.
    "Cool," I commented back.
    We see the group of boys standing there, probably the boy band that we are going to be during the show. But when they turned around to greet us and bow the boy band, is BTS! I got so nervous but played things chill.
    "Hey we're BlackPink," we all say together and bowed to them.
    "I'm Jennie nice to meet you."
    "I'm Rosè so happy to see you today."
    "I'm Jisoo glad to see you."
    "And I'm Lis-" someone interrupted when I was about to tell them who I am even though did last time but they might have forgot.
    "Lisa right? I remember you," Suga said. Wait Suga remembers me oh my goodness I am so happy.
    "Yep nice to meet you again," I said smiling and bowed.
    "Nice to meet you too again Lisa," RM says happily. "Well we are BTS! I'm RM!"
    "I'm Jin!"
    "I'm J-Hope!"
    "I'm V!"
    "Im Jimin!"
    "I'm Suga."
    "And I'm Jungkook!"
    They all bowed to us. Now let the show start.

   That was funny poor Suga he had to get slapped on his arm. When we finished we all are happy because it was really fun.
    Suga came over to me and looked at me with a smile.
    "You are talented aren't you?" He let out a laugh.
    "You are talented at moaning I guess," I laughed out and caused him to feel offended. "I am sorry it was just so funny." I stopped laughing.
    "You're cute, maybe you want to go out and have fun somewhere where less people are like a cafe that people barely go to," he said. Suga just asked me out this is a dream come true.
   "Okay yeah I agree," I said happily and excited.
    Suga and I go out on more dates doing a great job hiding so no one could suspect and we had so much fun. I really love him he can be harsh but in a funny way, he can also be sweet and that's what I love about that he has a big heart for everyone including his members, the ARMY and me.