[3] From The Past

Thank you so much you guys for voting for me! I really appreciate it. This time, its a new story...but its mire of like a flashback. Its about this part when Yume thought, 'After he saved me, I fell in love with him' Well, I know its not exactly what she said. But I'm too lazy to go back and re~write it again. Maybe you'll know why she was the ALPHA female when you read it.

~~~ Flashback ~~~

Yume was just slowly walking through the large crowd while invisibly being ignored....by everyone. You see, she wasn't always the brightest girl in the whole prep~school. In fact, she was always alone, in the outside...if you look at her, it might say on her face that she needed noone. But in the inside...she was desperate to find friends that wants....to accept her. Now, she has been always bullied by young werewolves or normal people that would try to hurt her. But one day...there was a prince charming known as Subaru who protected her.

Yume's P.O.V

A werewolf with a nunchucks on his hand and one with some ropes kept hitting me with it! My skin were filled with bruises and cuts more than you can count, there were large and tiny ones. There were even scratches deepening my wounds filled with dark red blood, redder than most normal human blood. I...HATED when people do this to me, I don't e-even *sobs* know why I ever existed!? Noone even cared or even loved me?! Why does god hate me so much? My body was glued to the bricked wall and my bones and even body were going really num, I can't do anything to protect myself. Just as I was about to cry myself out, a shadow appeared my way with his hands sticking out.

You guys, stop it! She didn't do anything do anything to you, now did she?" He was really scary when he unleashed his scary side of his face! There were two kinds of werewolves, one werewolf had one thick streak of blue dye on his hair with blue dye on the tip of his ears and one thick one on his tail. And the other one had purple dye on his ears and tail. Their names were Hashi Riyosiwa and Muri Hasina. Hashi snorted like a pig and acted all high and mighty, "Tcch! Do you really think a pathetic idol like you can mess around with us, I bet you can't even touch us!?" The chocolate haired boy cringed a bit and sighed heavily, "*sigh* have you guys been living under a rock, you know...I do take karate and marshal arts and you know what...I've beaten every SINGLE person in my whole class!?" Both of the werwolves shivered  under their spines when he said it like that.

"Now, are you going to be a jerk to her and still mess around...or run back home safely without getting your asses kicked  by me, now wouldn't that be pleasant, am I right Hashi Riyosiwa or am I wrong Muri Hasina" The two of them stood up, still shuddering. "W-We'll leave you alone...but we will surely come back for you Yume!?" They stared at me really scary, after that...I was shocked and cried all about it on the wall I was against. As I opened my eyes slowly, a free hand sticked out at me for me to grab. My heart skipped a beat and was all pounding, it was really weird...I mean I never felt this way for anyone ever in my entire life, so it was all new for me. "Hey, are you going to stand up or not, if you were worrying if I was going to bully you like the others, let me tell you, I will never do that to you" After he said that to me, he smiled like the bright sun, joyfully enjoying life! 'I-I....I wish I could be just like him and join his own little world. "Come on! I'll leave you behind if you keep dazing off, or are you just charmed by me?" When he walked away from me and went in the building, also known as our school.

This what Shori Prep looked like:

He looked back at me and my face turned bright red

He looked back at me and my face turned bright red. "Mmm! Hehe...ahahahahaha, a-are you serious, why would I be c-charmed by you!" I held my stomach from laughing so hard while crying. "That was the first time you smiled" I stopped laughing and looked at him, what eyes were seeing was breathtaking, he was smiling, the blue sky were bluer than usual, and my this had been the best day of my life! I wiped off my tears and followed him, "Alright, I'm coming!"

I guess that's the end of Part 1! But part 2 will be released on Saturday, which is 2 days from now on. I hope you guys look forward to it!!!! 😋