[8] Childhood Presence | My Feelings for You | Part 2

This is the second part of 'How Did You Know'

Summary:

Yume dressed up and letted down her hair which made all the other boys go for her and of course, jealous Subaru was "fine" with it. Subaru's flirty friend, Shisui, went up to her amd whispered something unexpected. What did Shisui say to Yume?
----------

3rd Person: POV

The two began walking to Class 3:7, Subaru and Yume hadn't realized this but, from the way they looked away from each other, they looked like a new born couple. Everyone was looking right at them while they passed by and chuckled when there faces were even deepening the shade of red. Subaru was like his little boiled octopus with his heart racing, while Yume was just perfectly cheery, as always.

The ombre haired girl was still bothered by what the boy who she thinks is a play boy had said. It isn't that normal a person would say it out loud to you. She wouldn't know who talk to that she could trust, but she knew one person to talk to...

"Hey! Subaru-kun, what do you know about Sari-kun"

Yume asked in a mixed tone of voice, serious and panicked voice. She wasn't aware that Subaru, the one that was walking right beside her was a bit jealous. Subaru quickly stuttered as he unleashed his mischievous look on the tested Yume.

"Hmm~, what, are you interested in him?"

She quickly turned red and made a daring face and turned away. That was the expression that Subaru knew all too well, but chuckled too his content.

"I-I'm serious! I'm not i-interested in him!? I swear!"

"... besides, I already have someone I like..."

Yume was murmuring to herself after she mentioned the word 'besides'. Subaru shook his head then turned it to Yume next, seeing her presence face, beating red and embarrassed. He felt bad for his close friend so he ruffled her her hair, of his way of saying 'sorry'.

"About Shisui..."

"I knew him since my first years of Star Elementary, he might be a playboy, but he helped me through some tough times, he... isn't that bad when you get to know him"

Yume thought differently after that, then felt relief after that. She was still suspicious of Shisui, the only who knew about her secret were four people. Regrettably, she warmed up and formed a smile at Subaru. When could someone have saw or... even heard of it?! Does anyone besides HIM know it?

"Okay!"

"Hey, you two. You guys are acting like a couple!"

A disturbance shocked both Subaru and Yume and quickly let go of each other. Everyone was giggling and whispering about them. They started noticing that, it was a only a matter of time before they lost it and Yume grabbingSubaru's hand running away from everyone.

On the 3rd floor, they ended up stopping and added with a pant. Yume and Subaru had never ran that fast, either they used it on field.

"D-Do we agree NEVER doing that again in public?"

Yume asked Subaru as she catches her breath. A smirk spreads across his face, making a mischievous cool smile at his close friend. He decided to tease her for a bit... they weren't in public, so it's fine.

"Oh~ So does that mean my cute little boiled octopus wants to do something naughty alone?"

"C-Cute?! I-I mean, n-no! We're just childrens, why would we?"

A red blush spreads and expanded on Yume's face, Subaru was amused of her expression and continued to do so.

"My adorable littl—"

"On my 16 birthday, you have to kiss me! Okay!?"

Subaru was surprised of what she was saying, but was fine with it. He wouldn't be any happier of him kissing Yume.

"Alright..."

"But...

The ombre haired girl closed her eyes facing the wall, embarrassed of what she just said.

"You have to become my girlfriend on that same day"

"You got that Yume"

As he spoken those words, he put his hands on his waist and bent down to Yume's level.

Yume had never been so happy in her life, they're finally going to be together in the future. But... the battle's not over yet, Yume has still yet to discover how the mysterious boy had figure out her secret.

Behind the wall, a shadow continued to lurk around behind the walls. Not knowing because of this, Subaru and Yume started walking down the hall.

Top Secret:

"Mission Affirmative..."

"Alpha Female on target,"

"Ehmhm! Target is set!"

"Yume Nijino"