[4] Yume's Worst Birthday Yet

You like? The title of my story is catchy right! It totally suits on what the details are going to describe when you read it. Anyways, this is the second part from the past where Subaru and Yume met.😎Hell yea!!!??

Yume's P.O.V

Before I went to class, I first went to the school biggest garden where no one goes.

I sidestepped in one of the bushes to do something unexpexted

I sidestepped in one of the bushes to do something unexpexted....and that no one EVER knows about me. So you better not even mention anything about this, EVEN...your closest friends.

I placed my hands in front of me and blue sparkles glowed around my hand. I slid both my hands towards and down my body, and so, some parts of my bruises were already gone by my healing magic. I've had these kind of powers since I was born, so it was natural for me to use my powers because most of the people around me usually hurt me. I even had tons of magic that no person in the world can have.

"Hey Yume, you alright? Did you go home already?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the entrance of the garden. I squirmed and saw Subaru looking for me as he called my name. I got out of my hiding spot and looked at him. "H-hey Subaru, did...did you see...anything when I wasn't looking?" I lowered my head while I asked the question. "What do you mean, I just got here." When he answered, I sort of believed him, but I'm really not that sure.

Subaru's P.O.V

"You alright?" The shy girl I've known for almost a month now since school started has been acting really weird. I mean...when I get close to her, she always backs up at least 35 cm away from me or backs away until I cant even see her. "Yeah IM FINE!?!?" Her face looked like a red tomato, kinda reminds of a boiled octopus! "Alright, Boiled Octopus, lets go!" I grabbed her hand and went to class.

Back To Yume...

My heart was beating so fast! I don't know what to do. I mean, the way he clasp my hand like that, I was surprised, no one had ever done that to me. At least....not a boy anyways. Our classes were the same, so I had no problem fitting in with a boy this handsome. Even the girls were gawking over at how cute and handsome he looks. If you're looking for a guy like that, dear god switch classes with me, PLEASE!?

                                                                                   ~~~ A Few Months Later ~~~

After a few months, I slowly grew closer to Subaru...but I hung out with him quite a few now these days. He usually hand out with his friends or play soccer, basketball, you name it! I was really disappointed when he couldn't come during the party I held in my mansion for my birthday. Its really not much of a party when your only friend wasn't there at the only party you at least expect them to come. I don't even think I have anyone anymore. I know my whole class came and my parents invited their friends, but....nothing's....really right....without him. I excused myself and went to the playground where Subaru and I hang out all the time. Now...I guess this is what destiny foretold my future.

"Yume, are you here?" I heard a persons low voice while looking for someone. I looked side to side and behind me when I saw him. A shadow was longed down close to the horizon (sunset) and I saw...him. Thank goodness he came...I was kind of worried...he'd forgotten me already and went with his friends. I started to tear up like the fountain inside of me started overflowing. I tried to wipe it all away as I started to talk. "Uhh...W-What are...y-you doing here, I thought you were going to *sob* hang out w-with your friends" I stuttered some words while continuing to talk.

Subaru's P.O.V

When I look at Yume, she looks like she she was crying all over her school uniform. "I'm so sorry, Yume...I forgot that today was your birthd-"

"I-It's fine, I'm just glad you looked for me, I personally thought that you forgotten about me" As I looked at her she calmed down a bit each word.
.............................................................................
.........................................................
.....................................
............................
...................
.....................
............................
.........................................................
.............................................................................
.....................
...........
Then, she ran after me and surprisingly hugged me tightly. "Ahhh!"

Guess that's the end of my story, meeps. I know you were thinking it was the same as the first chapter & I totally apologize for that. However, I will make a short~quick story coming out on November 12. Peace out my boys!?!

I got it from a friend

And when I said friend, I meant Google.