Running

Running
Running
Running

Running from something, what? You don't know. I don't know. What's happening? How should I know? How should you know? Running from your mind, running from you, running from your fears. Your paranoia, your eyes, your own body. To be honest, who knows, it's your mind.

Let it wonder
Let it run
Let yourself be the monster and the victim
That's what you are, that's what you will be after this.

Ask yourself, of you had to choose between killing a pregnant woman, and killing your idol, who would you choose. Face it, you can't, maybe you can, but who?

If you had to eather run from your family, of kill another, you would leave your family, wouldn't you. Have other people who love you miserable and wondering why? If you kill others, that's self explanatory.

Of you had to choose between killing 500 kittens and puppies, and killing one child...... what would you choose. As people, most of us would choose to kill kittens and puppies because it's a human. Face it.

If you had to choose between, watching someone be hurt and be slowly killed and helping that person, what would you choose. Obvious right? Well, what if after you helped that person, those people when after you. You can't call the police, people tell you to get over it, you are now the target. Now what? What would you do.
Let's rephrase the question. Would you rather save someone, or die in your own blood and pressure.

So, the first question. Let's put this in a scenario. A tree falls in the middle of the road, your brakes aren't working and you can eather go right or left. If you go right, you kill a pregnant woman, if you go left, you kill your idols. A third option, is you don't go eather detections. Die. Kill yourself to save strangers. What would you do?

Running
Run
Run
Run from your mind
Screaming for a voice to get out
Telling you that third option.
Let your mind wonder
Let your mind explorer
Let your mind run
it's yours

Running from something, what? You don't know. I don't know. What's happening? How should I know? How should you know? Running from your mind, running from you, running from your fears. Your paranoia, your eyes, your own body. To be honest, who knows, it's your mind.