Twin Sister

Yes, another Pat and Jen one...😅 I'll make others I promise!! Btw, as of creating this, it isn't cannon to my main Pat and Jen series. Heck, this isn't Minecraft their characters this Is just for fun.

Jen POV

Pat smiles at me as he turns on the recording software, starting his signature intro. "What's up dudes, it's Pat and welcome back to another video!"

"Hey guys!" I shout almost automatically when it becomes my turn. On my computer screen, it shows a new burning map made by a fan. At least, I think it's a burning map... Anyway, the starting room decorated in pink and blue wool with little sections for the two of us.

"...and Jen, I'm afraid I have some bad news." Behind the camera, Pat glances at me with a spark in his eyes. A certain spark that made me nervous for a split second. The same one he'd have right before tickling or pranking me, though I'd usually spot it too late.

"What is it?" I ask with a worried tone, however, the corners of my mouth turn upwards slightly. He always has an odd way of doing that.

"It's partly a parkour map."

"No!" I immediately get a sinking feeling in my gut as my confidence fades. "Wait, what do you mean part?"

Pat starts to use his epic, dramatic voice. "What you have to do is parkour to survive in the structure as it burns to the ground."

"Can I just give up now?" I ask, clicking a button on my mouse to make my avatar wave its hand in the air. "I'm pulling out the white flag."

He laughs, continue the joke with a wide grin. "Too bad you don't have a white flag!"

"Nohohoooo!"

"Anyway, this map was made by *insert fan here* and we want to thank all of you for your support. So leave a comment down below and I'll try to reply when the video comes out! But for now we have some rules that Jen probably broke already."

We turn our characters to the signs under, well, "Rules," but something else catches my eye. In the corner of my vision, there's a version of my Minecraft skin but with red eyes in a darker colored dress. There's a sign over it spelling out "Evil Jen". "What's that?"

Pat, of course, the mediately jumps in for the typical joke. "Oh look, It's your evil twin! Wait, which one is you again?"

For just one moment, something hurt. A small tink of pain inside me, causing my response to be delayed. I bite my lower lip. Pat notices my hesitation and expression, but before he can ask, I manage to fake a smile. "I don't know what you're talking about, she looks nothing like me!"

"Face the facts Jen! It's your twin!" Once again, I wince behind the screen. The same pain hits me, bigger now, It hurts...

***"That's no fair Janet!" I complain as my sister holds my bow just out of my reach. She teases me playfully with a laugh.

"Oh come on Jen, you gotta do better the that! Remember, we got to help Mom! We got to!" I jump up, just barely grabbing my bow by the ribbons and pulling it down. Then quickly run off.

"Ha ha! Try and catch me now!"***

"Jen? Hellooo? Earth to Jen?" Pat's concerned voice snaps me back to reality. "Oh," I look away. Well this is awkward. "I, um..."

"Hey," I feel his hand on my shoulder, "are you sure you're alright?"

I sigh, looking down and shaking my head no. "Could we pause the recording for a bit, please?" I whisper. He nods, quickly turning off all the software and placing his headphones on the computer. I follow suit with mine, the smile nervously as Pat asks the question I personally dread. "What's wrong?"