Chapter 2

We went up to one of the rooms up stairs that weren't busy since most people had gotten the rooms. So we went up stairs to the attic and it was probably the size of a normal room. We found some quilts and pillows and layed them down I pulled off my jacket and he tore off my shirt. And I did the same to him. He was so sexy, having sex with him was the best. No wonder girls wanted him, he had dirty blonde hair with brown eyes and the most perfect body. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and ran his hand down my underwear as I moaned. He kissed me sweetly. He ran his lips down to my neck and sucked, sucked and sucked more. He was most definitely gonna give me a hickey. But the sucking became stronger and more painful. "uh James, you're hurting me." He still kept at it with my neck and the stinging got stronger. "James stop you're hurting me!" I tried pulling him off but he held my arms down. Tears began to run down my cheeks from the pain. I yelled for help but the music downstairs was to loud. He lifted his head and their was blood all over his mouth. "sorry it's just that you're so tempting." He smirked and his brown eyes turned into a wine red. I began to shiver. "wh-what are you?" I said with wide eyes. "oh you'll find out soon." He wiped his mouth staining his shirt with blood. He opened the attic window and jumped out. I was sure he was dead since the fall was so high. I ran over to the window and stuck my head out and he was out of sight.

I kept looking for him but couldn't find him. I felt something wet hit my midle finger and I saw blood dripping on it. I touched my neck and it stung horribly,suddenly I felt a awful pain in my neck. My head began to spin, I was so dizzy and nauseous. I had to get out of here. I put on my clothing and tried walking downstairs without falling. I was downstairs and the music and peoples laughter were heard so faint. I was seeing blurry and needed to get home asap. I was feeling so thirsty and i kept feeling that same pounding headache in my head. I drove home carefully without getting in a accident and ran upstairs to the bathroom in my room. I looked in the mirror but everything was still so blurry all I saw was the color red all over my neck. The darkness started to take over. And everything blacked out.

~ Drake's pov~

Stacks and stacks of paper work were piled on my desk. "get to work Hunter." My boss yelled at me by my last name. "yeah yeah." I looked down at the paper filled with words, I was clueless. So I just stamped every page. I was suppose to read each packet and check if I have any evidence of paranormal occurances to that case. Working in the PRC (Paranorma Research Center) sucked ass. Every, single night at 9:00pm they made me walk around all of California, and bring a huge backpack full of equipment to 'catch the moment when a paranormal occurance happens' or how my boss likes to say it. My dad is the one who got me this stupid job since he's friends with my boss's cousin. I needed this job to pay off my college books. First year of college and didn't even come prepared.

"Finally finished." I got up quietly and tried to sneak out and say 'i lost track of time.' If he asks me anything tomorrow. "ah ah ah," he.said in a singing tone. "you're not going anywhere Hunter. Grab your camera and go down to Laguna beach, a man called saying he saw a fish-like human figure." I rolled my eyes. "the only people who ever call are old people with amnesia!" He shook his head and shoved the canon camera into my chest. "go now." I sighed heavily. Here goes another stupid case.