Chapter 53

I opened my eyes slowly and all I saw was white. I got off the white floor and saw I was wearing a white silk cloak. Everything was white but the place looked familiar somehow. "hello." a soothing voice behind me said. I turned around and I saw queen Livana. She wore a plain white lace dress with her black curls loose and a silver head piece. "where am I?" I asked as I heard my voice echo. "where do you think you are?" she said. "well it looks like the forest." she nodded her head. "am I dead?" I asked. she shook her head "you're having a near death experience, but you're not dead." I sighed in relief. "is, is James dead?" I asked. She nodded. The job was finished. "I came to tell you that when you go back to earth, stay with Drake. Don't leave him to go live with Josh. He loves you and needs you. He's your mate. He needs his other half, and so do you." I nodded. "as for this," She showed me her necklace. " this no longer needs to roam earth since its purpose has been served. This necklace will be a lost artifact, and it will be our little secret." she winked at me sticking it in her pocket. "see you in a million years Aurora." She laughed walking away. I turned around to leave but then I realized. "Livana-" she was gone. How was I suppose to leave? I closed my eyes and imagined being on earth and I opened my eyes and saw the tall pine trees and birds flying from tree to tree.

I stood up and didn't find James anywhere in sight. He was now a legend. I walked back to where I saw the servants messing around with Florian. "let go of them." I yelled at them. "you do not give us commands." they said. I showed them the ring. "I am married to Jakobus Petrovic. I am your queen now bow down to me!" I yelled at them and they did as they were told. I untied everyone and we ran off.