Music Room - Conor

'G ,F, G, C, F, G, C' I mutter quietly to myself as I press the keys on the piano in front of me, but I go completely wrong, mixing up my G's and C's. "Ugh" I say, again to myself, this time louder. It's lunch time at school and I'm sitting alone in the music room practicing for my piano recital. Unfortunately it's not going too well. Aside from the fact that I don't particularly enjoy the piano, I'm in 3rd year and have my pre-exams in a week which my incredibly pushy parents remind me everyday. 

I try a different approach this time, deciding to sing and play at the same time, hoping it might work. I start off singing "I should have bought you flowers, and held your hand, should have gave you all my-" "Dammit" I say to myself as my fingers hit the keys angrily, I messed up again.

"I didn't know you could sing"

"What?" I gasped, surprised, as my head turned rapidly only to see Conor Price leaning against the door.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare ya" he says with a little laugh . "No,no it's okay" I reply awkwardly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "A-are you here to practice?" I ask him. 

"No, I was heading up to give Ms Kirwan an overdue essay and I heard you singing. You're good by the way" he complimented with a smile. 

"Not really, but thanks" I respond, trying to contain my smile.

Oh my god he just complimented my singing, he's so nice and good looking and his muscles look so good when his arms are folded, and that shirt makes his eyes look even brighter..

"So what are you doing in here?" he quizzes me. Only then did  I realize I'd been staring. 

'Do you think he noticed me staring?' I ask myself in my mind.' 'Of course he did howcould he not?' 'Ugh now he's going to think I'm a freak' 'God just answer his question you're making it worse' my mind is rushing.

"Eh piano recital" I babbled. That's all I managed to get out at first. "I'm practicing for it. My piano recital that is" I trail off as my cheeks begin to burn.

"Oh right" Conor chuckles.

"Yeah, it's not going too well as you probably heard"

"It can be tricky at times" he says, trying to make me feel better.

"You play?" I ask him.

"Yeah! I could give you a hand if you like" Conor offers. 

"Don't you have an essay to hand in?" 

"It's already three days overdue, what's another one?" he grins cheekily as he takes a seat a beside me.

Sorry for any mistakes, hope you enjoyed. If you did please vote! x