Preference #1 First Kiss

Conor:

"Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, wanna be loved" Conor sang whilst strumming his guitar. You loved it when he sang to you, he had an amazing voice, it gave you goosebumps. "This feels like falling in love, falling in love, falling in love" he continued singing, his eyes fixed on you. You leaned in, the guitar pressing against your stomach. You're eyes close as your lips met Conor's. You share a delicate kiss, butterflies erupting inside you. When you eventually pull away you blush while Conor has a huge grin on his face. 

Sean:

It was your debs and you were dancing with some friends and your date Sean, who you have a massive crush on. Although you were his date,  you were nothing more than friends. You were over the moon when he asked you, hoping it would lead to more but it never did. Suddenly, a slow song begins to play and things get awkward as the rest of your friends are couples, which left you and Sean. Sean puts his hand out nervously which you gladly take. He places his hands on your waist as you sway to the music. Much to your surprise, Sean can actually dance! "Not bad" you say trying to lighten the mood. He chuckles before saying your name, getting you to look at him which you had been avoiding as you were incredibly awkward. "Ye-" you were cut off when Sean's lips crashed onto yours which took you by surprise but you immediately kissed him back. It felt like fireworks were going off in your stomach and you didn't want it to stop. Sean's grip on your waist tightened which only brought you closer together while your lips move in sync. Unfortunately, the moment was ruined when someone who had obviously had too much to drink bumped into you causing you both to laugh.