Ellie is mad

Percy pov

Three weeks later

It has been three weeks sence Nico died.

The Avengers pretty much stayed away from us. And Thalia went back to the hunt.

Ellie's eyes got me thinking of who her parent could be.

I was doing some research. It would actually help if I knew what one was her godly parent. But sadly she refuses to talk about it.

I deside to take a break and get something to eat.

I passed Ellie on the couch.

I can't help but notice how she looks.

She was still in her pyjamas. Her hair was swept out of her face. You could see the scar that starts at the corner of her left eye, goes down her face, and across her neck. You could see the scars that are on her arms and some of the ones on her shoulders. It's like she doesn't care anymore.

She is staring at the TV. The news channel is on.

We just heard word that James Zbigniew has returned from a long 12 years sence disappearing. His daughter who was 6 years old at the time is still missing. We are accepting any leads to where she might have gone. That is all.

I look at Ellie to see her fingering the locket around her neck. I always wondered what was in it.

Her face goes from wondering to anger.

She digs her nales into the couch. Her nales go through the expensive black leather and make holes.

She gets up and starts to walk over to the door of the stairs. As she walks she runs into the table. The table tips over and shatters. She keeps on walking. She opens the door and goes through the door. She slams the door and stomps down the stairs.

The elevator dings and Tony comes out. His expression tells me that he is angery. He says,"What the hell happened in here?"

I look at him and say,"Ellie is mad."

His face changes from anger to fear in an instant. He runs to the stairs and goes after Ellie. All the while his is screaming, "Not the tower! Not the tower!"