Mitay

Miles POV
Today is Saturday. Jack and Becky went to the park leaving me home alone cause my parents went to visit my grandparents in Australia. I took my cell phone and contacted my friends cause we planned on going to the mall to have some fun.
After we were done talking, I got ready to meet them at Jones house. Patrick drove us to the mall. Patrick is Jones big brother. He is 18 years old. He got his driver's linces a week ago. So he took us to the mall with his car. So when we got there, I held Tay's hand gently as we entered the mall. "Mitay" Summer said as She and Jane giggled. Stop that. I said. Is it not true? Ricky said. But I ignored him. We shopped and had fun. After, Patrick drove us back home. On Monday when I went to school, I saw Mrs. Melody reading and it surprised me cause I've never seen a math teacher reading before. So I went to her and glared at her. What's it Miles? She asked me. This is kind of creepy. Why? What happened. She asked me. I've never seen a maths teacher reading a story book. I told her. And she laughed. Everyone reads. Including grandparents. She told me. Grandparents? I asked her surprised. Yeah. She told me. Wow, that's cool. I said as I went to my seat. Hi Mitay. Jones said as he gave me an high five. Stop calling me that. I said. After school, I went to my room and fell heavily on my bed. And went into my instagram. I was shocked to see lots of Tay's pic and mine as couple and I contacted Ricky. Why did you do that? I asked him. Cause you are a cute couple. Why didn't you use you and Sum's pic? I asked him. I would but not today. I'll use it for the right time. He told me. Anyway bye. I said as I switched my cell phone off.

Sorry for this short chapter. But hope you are enjoying the story.