Am sorry

Miles POV.
Today is Friday but I didn't go to school cause we were giving a day off so I invited my friends to my house and they said they would come. So I made popcorn and after, I went to bathe. While I was bathing, Becky said she is going to one of her friends house but Jack is sleeping so she left him and doesn't except him to wake up so she hurried out.
Jack's POV
As soon as I woke up, I smelled popcorn. So I immediately went to the living room to see it. I took it and I sat on the couch and ate almost half of it while I watched cartoons. Then I saw Miles entering the living room. Hey Miles. I said with my mouth full of popcorn. What did you do? He asked me as he collected the rest of the popcorn from me. Don't you know it's for my visitors? He asked me and went to the kitchen to make more. And later after he was done making the popcorn, I heard the door bell and I went to open it to see Miles friends and his girlfriend too. Well, your visitors are here. I yelled out for him.
Ricky's POV
When we pressed the door bell, Jack immediately opened it and yelled to reach Miles: well your visitors are here. Just then, I saw Miles come down from the stairs dressed in a cat suit and he said hi. Tay went to hug him.