Brittany Trouble

Jane's POV
The next day when I went to school, I saw Brittany busily chatting with Jones. What's that? I asked my self. I gently went to sit at my seat without saying hi. And Jones said hi. I then gave him a fake smile. Hey. Mitay (Miles and Taylor) said. Just look at them. I whispered to Tay. Yeah, it's creepy. Sum whispered back to me. What's going on here? Ricky whispered to Sum. Jones is really crossing the line with the new kid and it's making Jane nut. Sum said. Excuse us for a minute. Miles said as Ricky pulled Jones out of the class. What are you doing? They asked him annoyed. Nothing. Just being friends with the new kid. He said to them. You know Jane ain't happy with that right? Miles asked him. He did not reply them and went to sit on his chair.
Tay's POV
How can Jones be so careless about Jane because of that Brittany Trouble girl? As I sat down on my chair with my head on my table, and I saw Jane getting out of the classroom while left her book on her table. Then I saw Brittany throwing it on the floor but pretended she did not know and she left it on the floor. I then stood up and took the book to my seat. When Jane came back to the classroom, I gave her the book. Where did you get it? Jade asked me. Brittany trouble threw it on the floor. I told her. Oh thank you. She said to me as she went to her seat.
Miles POV
How can Jones be careless? I asked Tay and Rickyz cause that's not him. How can he make Jane feel bad? Can't he take a page from Tay and I ? I asked them. So upseting. Tay said as she payed with the bracelet I gave her. Just some moments later, our music teacher entered the classrom. "Good morning Mr. Phil. We all said as we stood up from our seats. Yeah morning. How are all doing? He asked us. We are fine. We said and he told us to sit. Honestly, Mr. Phil is my best teacher because he is fun and cool especially when he sings. His voice are amazing, and he is friendly too. Today, I'm gonna pair you for the upcoming musical fair and we need six people in each group. So my friends and I grouped our selves at one place. Brittany Trouble tried to join us but we told her we won't allow her cause we are already up. I noticed Jones mood change when we did not allow her but I pretended not to see him. Mr. Phil then gave everyone their song theme.
Jane's POV
I can't believe we were gonna sing "_ Marvin Gaye "by Charlie Puth. Honestly, he is my best musician so I was happy our group had his song and so as my friends. Who would lead us? I asked them and they all turned to point Miles. Why me? He asked. Cause your voice is charming. Tay said. Wow Mitay again. Ricky said as he whistled and turned around.
When it was lunch time, everyone went to the canteen except me cause I was reading. Stay away from Jones. I heated Brittany Trouble say as she kicked my leg and left the class. She must be kidding. I said to my self and got out. I took my food and went to sit by Sum and the others. I then noticed Brittany Trouble glaring at me but I gave her a weird look and started eating. Could you believe this, Brittany Trouble said I should stay away from Jones. I told Sum and Tay and they were surprised. She said that? Sum asked me. Sure. I said. That's funny Tay said. We've got to deal with her. Sum said as she pulled her socks up. Just ignore her. I said to them. You're kidding. Tay said. While Brittany Trouble was eating, Tay and Sum stood up and went to her. What do you guys want? She asked them rudely. We want this. They said as Tay kicked her and Sum pulled her hair and Sum said: Mess with our friend again and I promise you'll realize your self in the hospital. After they were done they entered the classroom.

Hope you enjoyed the story. So please vote for me and read more cool stories.