2018

There were many times I tried to stop myself from admiring her, but I couldn’t. Her effect on me was too permanent that every time our paths crossed my attraction to her just adds up.

2018 and suspicions of me dating her surfaced the internet. I wasn’t worried at all because it’s not completely true. The members kept teasing me because they’ve known for a fact that we’ve been texting and calling each other for quite some time now. There were also days when some dispatch photographers caught me wearing the same accessories as her. Sometimes, when I get too comfortable on vlive broadcasts, I tend to confess small things that are related to her.

Well, that couldn’t be called dating right? Because last I checked, dating means going out with someone – face-to-face – eating together or having fun together.

Me and Lisa…we’re good friends. We get along well and we get each other’s sense of humor.

One afternoon after a fan sign, Jimin chose to ride with me going to our next location. This guy has his own problems when it comes to dealing with matters of the heart. And just like me, he’s involved with another one of Lisa’s members. Only, his situation is more subtle than mine.

“Taehyungah, the boss talked to me and he’s concerned about you…” He spoke seriously while munching on the chips I just opened.

“Why?” I asked, divulging myself on the food making sure that my hand was back inside the snack to keep Jimin out of it.

“He’s worried that the rumors were true and that you’re really dating her.” He talked making crunching noises on his mouth. Then he reached for his own chips and ate along.

“Why didn’t he come to me? Why ask you?” I said.

“Well, he said it’s better if it’s me because in case he found out if it’s true, then he wouldn’t punish you straight away.”

I stopped eating my food. “What did you tell him then?”

“I told him it’s probably true.”

“HEY!” I almost punched him.

“Relax. Trust me; you’ll thank me for this. I mean you and Lisa are obviously going there. So I kind of told him in advanced. It’s better to face this now than later. At least you’re going to be prepared in case this rumor went out of proportion.”

“Jiminie, right now I’m already thanking you. But I think you’re also forgetting that I know most of your secrets and that right now, between the two of us, I think you should be more worried about yourself than my own personal life.” I said almost arrogantly. I heard him stop munching on his chips when he realized what I can do and that I might use it against him.

The next thing I know, he was calling our CEO and taking back his words about me dating Lisa. I shook my head and smiled when I saw her reply on my cell phone.

I guess I’ll be seeing her later. It’s a good thing I rented a car in advanced.

That same year, we eventually ended up dating each other.

There was one incident that almost got me and my group in trouble. At that time, me and Lisa weren’t ready to tell the whole truth. It was a little after our concert when I was spotted by a fan in Thailand when Lisa’s group was there promoting. Some of my fans were defending me saying that it was only someone that I look like but if you’re close to me and knew me, you would know that it was me in the picture.

If I was with the members, I could’ve gone out of the scandal easily. But I wasn’t and I was alone. I went there because I wanted to support her. I didn’t understand why I got scolded. I’m already 24, what did they expect me to do? I’m not getting any younger.