To My Dearest

A/N This is the ending guys.
I hope you enjoyed the story as I enjoyed writing it.

After getting away from Dispatch photographers, Lisa and I went straight to a soju tent.

It was her idea. She said she always wanted to try eating there and so I brought her to our usual tent. Whenever Joonie hyung wanted to drink and chill, I come with him to these tents.

Their food was delicious. And people who come doesn’t give a damn about everyone else. They just mind their own business.

I’ve never actually seen Lisa drink. So this is new to me.

“Are you drinking Lisa?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“No…honestly I don’t like soju.” She smiled awkwardly and tugged my arm when she spotted the anju.

“1 bottle of soju and a plate of anju please.” I called to ahjumma and she greeted me with a welcoming smile.

We settled in our seats when we got our food. We haven’t really talked about anything yet. The car ride earlier was quiet. We had our little small talk and I could tell that both of us are waiting for the other to open the topic.

But it didn’t happen because she suddenly wanted to eat.

When we finished, we walked back to my car and she was the one who spoke first.

“I’m sorry Taehyungah.”

I heard her say as she walked ahead of me. I stopped my pace when she turned to face me.

“You don’t know how relieved I am to see you back there at the tower. I’m sorry that I was weak and I’m sorry that I’m selfish.”

“You’re not selfish.” I assured her.

“I am. If I’m not, I’ll still be hiding from you. I’m sorry that I hurt you…for making you think that I chose my career over you and I’m sorry because I let you go…I would never forgive myself if you have completely forgotten about me.” She cried. Her every sob was painful to hear and so I stepped forward to pull her in an embrace.

“I thought you’re stupid but I guess I am more.” She said her words being muffled against my shoulder. I almost laugh at what she said. But I wanted to hear more.

“You’re so mean you know! You don’t even look at me whenever we perform on stages. I thought you said you loved me but…but you even went out and dated that girl! I was so mad. Sure I’m thin and lacking some parts in my body but I’m so much prettier than her! I bet she’s not even funny! I don’t even think her boobs are real.” She continued as I hold back my laughter. “I hate you so much.” She sobbed hitting my chest.

A chuckle escaped from my lips and she pulled away from me. Her eyes were clear and red from crying and her cute lips were pouting.

“Were you laughing at me this whole time?” She spat, her brows furrowed.

I pulled her back to me and hugged her again.

“No…you’re just too cute. Please tell me more. What else are you complaining about?”

Her sobs eventually quiet down and I can feel that she’s trying to be calm.

“You don’t do V lives as often anymore.”

“Hmmm…what else…”

“You get a lot more flirty on camera and on your concerts…”

“Hmmm…” I kissed her head and hugged her more.

“That photo of you and that Hollywood starlet…”