2019

In the year of 2019, I celebrated my birthday at Daegu together with my friends and family.

Lisa and my members planned a surprise party for me. I cried on the spot when I saw that even my grandparents were there.

"Lisa was the one who orchestrated all of this. You picked a nice girl Taehyungah." My father whispered to me. "Happy birthday son. I'm always proud of you."

I joined Jin Hyung and Hobi Hyung at their table and drank some wine with them. The other guys were busy playing go-stop with my folks.

"Look how the years have been." Hobi hyung sighed.

"Hey Taehyungah...I'm sure you've thought about this but when do you plan to tell the truth to everyone?" Jin hyung looked at me with concern. I honestly wanted to go public now, it's just Lisa was the one who was holding back.

I looked over to where she was and saw that she was happily playing with my little cousins and my brother.

"Believe me I want to confess now, it's her who doesn't want our relationship to go out in public." I said taking a sip of my wine.

"Maybe she's having second thoughts about you now that you've seen each other after 7 months."

"Shut up." I hissed at Hobi hyung. Those 7 months were a drag. But it helped us both in getting some sasaengs off our backs.

"Hey Jin Hyungie, did you think I got fat?" I asked getting insecure about Hobi Hyung's opinion.

"Please, even if you get fat you'll still be handsome. Don't listen to Hobi, he's just bullying you."

"What do you have to worry about Tae? You're here and she's here. Don't you think it's best if both of you guys just get some time alone and spend the rest of the night heating up-"

"Hey, hey, hey! Don't give the kid ideas." Jin scolded Hobi.

Hobi didn't get to finish his sentence because Jin kicked his feet under the table. I rolled my eyes at their banter. They still treat me like a child after all these years. I'm not going to be innocent forever and that's their fault. All my members are pervs and I'm not even an exemption. Maybe just a mild perv if there'd be levels of perviness among the seven of us.

"Taehyungah, get over here!" Lisa waved carrying my brother on her back. "Help, I'm being attacked." She chuckled and I abruptly left my friends ignoring their nonsense.

"Ah...the alien's coming. Quick ruuun!" -Lisa.

"Don't let me catch you!!!"

We ran around in circles but I eventually caught up with them trapping my girlfriend inside my arms. I can hear some of my friends cheering from where they are.

"I miss you!" I said burying my head on her shoulders. Me and my brother were behind her back. My brother was on piggyback while me on the other hand was back-hugging her.

"Hyung, I miss you too." My brother answered getting his arms around my neck.

"Jeonggyuyah...play with your cousins first okay. Hyungnim will play with you later." I smiled at my brother and gently got him on the floor. I patted his head and turned to Lisa.

"But I want to play with Lisa!" He complained hugging my girlfriend's leg.

"Aww, how cute!" She giggled.

"MOM!" I called my mom in frustration so she could help me get my brother away from my girl.

It was a little after 1am when my friends decided to go home while the rest of my family was already inside and asleep.