Aster Phoniex X Reader

You were feeling quite down lately, its been ages since you last seen your boyfriend Aster. You know that he's busy and stuff since he's a famous duelist but he doesn't even text you. It's been getting to you lately and everyone at duel academy has noticed. You've been skipping a lot of classes, you wouldn't hang out with your friends if they asked you to. It didn't help that you had a huge fight with your brother (you can change it to sister if you have a sister) that week so you didn't feel like interacting with your friends until you were feeling better.

It was another day of this skipping class stuff and your friends were now getting worried so as good friends do they decided to call your boyfriend Aster who just finished a tournament duel. As they told him what was going on with you he dropped everything and took the first flight to the infamous Duel Academy.

The minuet he got there he went straight to the obelisk dorm to where your dorm room was. He knew if you weren't in class or with your friends you'd be in your dorm. So he knocked on your door with his hand on his hip. He rolled his eyes as he knew you wouldn't get up to answer the door so he got his spare key and let himself inside.

"Babe what's been going on your friends said you haven't been yourself lately" Aster sighed as he sat down beside the lump in the bed. You didn't reply to your boyfriend you just wiggled around to get more comfortable pulling the blankets over your head, yes you were throwing a tantrum all because he wouldn't notice you this week, you were needy so what you just wanted your boyfriend to yourself is that so much to ask for.

He raised his eyebrow thinking about something, the idea then hit and he flopped on top of you and laid on you nuzzling his head into your neck.

"(Y/N) I don't like it when you ignore me" the silver haired boy spoke with a little pout, only you got to see this side of him and you loved it but you werent giving into him just yet.

"Well now you know I've been feeling this whole week" you pouted back at him letting out a huff.

He chuckled at your childish actions and pulled you close to him running his fingers through your long (H/C) hair. You smiled in content and nuzzled into his chest taking in his familiar scent. You looked up into the ocean blue eyes that belonged to your handsome boyfriend and kissed him lovingly. He kissed you back happily pulling you closer leaning his forehead on yours. Soon the two of you broke the loving kiss so that you two could get some air and you couldn't help but smile.

"I love you so much (Y/N) and when something is bothering you don't hesitate to call me okay" Aster smiled as he kissed your nose rubbing your back

"I love you way more Aster and I promise I will next time".