Just Another Day

(Y/N) pov

I'm so excited, we are soon going to reach a island to get everything we will need for the upcoming wedding.

Killer will accompany me into town to help me get everything, and Kid, Heat and Wire will stay on the ship looking through charts trying to find an island uninhabited so we can have a peaceful wedding.

I'm up in the crows nest by myself enjoying the peace and quiet, taking in the wonderful weather, when I'm suddenly pulled back against a hard chest. I look up and am met with Kids gorgeous orange eyes. His hand comes up to cup my cheek, and his lips take mine in a hungary kiss before I can say anything.

He moves down to my neck, sucking hard and leaving a trail of love bites. His hands roam my entire body till one goes up my shirt to fondle my breast pushing my bra up, and the other goes up my skirt and into my panties. He waist no time, grinding his bulge against my ass, and massages my clit at a fast pace till I cum. Because we are outside on the ship I try to be as quiet as I can.

He pushes me up against the main mast and unbuckels his pants, pulling them down just enough to let his fully hardened cock spring free. He pulls my panties to the side and pushes himself into me until he's fully sheathed. He thrusts at a fast pace gripping onto my hips as I hold on to the mast for support, as he had to lift me a little, resulting in my feet not touching the ground. I let a moan out that I couldn't hold any longer.

"That's it baby scream my name. I want everyone to know who you belong to" he pulls out and turns me around to face him and picks me up, holding my by the ass, and spreading my legs wide.

He pushes his cock into me once again thrusting as hard as he can and starts hitting that spot deep inside making my coil wind tightly. As he slams into me I can't hold back anymore and begin to scream his name at the pleasure I'm receiving. He captures my lips once again as my walls clamp down on him making him release, shooting his hot cum deep inside me, he thrusts once more making my coil snap as I find my release making our juices mix together.

He pulls out and sets me down, and I instantly slide to the floor, my legs to weak to support me. He pulls up his pants and buckels his belt, before sitting down next to me and pulls me onto into his lap. "I love you (y/n)."

"I love you Kid"

After a few minutes pass we both climb to our feet and look out across the sea. It's so calm and beautiful. "So when will we be at the next island Kid?" "In two days if the current and weather stays the same."

I smile and place a kiss on his cheek. "I'm gonna go talk to Killer about our shopping trip." Kid chuckles "alright my love." We both come down from the crows nest, and go about our day.

Kid sees some of the crew staring at me. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR STARING AT? GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE I THROW YOU OVERBOARD."

I laugh and and run off to find Killer.

I finally find him at the back of the ship, fishing. "Hey bestie" Killer turns to look at me. "Hey (y/n) You wanna join me?" "Sure."

I grab a pole and a chair, sitting down next to him, and cast my line. "So (y/n) did you make a list of everything you are gonna get when we get to the next island?" "Yes I did. I can't wait to try on dresses, I have a pretty good idea of what I want." It makes me smile just thinking about becoming Mrs. Eustass (y/n) In only a few weeks.

"I never thought I would find a family after being alone for so long, but here I am, and I would never trade it for anything."

We sit there for a while catching fish, and chit chatting about various things.