Chapter 11 pt. 1

Ethan's P.O.V
We've been walking for hours now and I'm hungry, Grayson is sending me sign language that he's hungry too.
Grayson " y/n?! Where are we going.. we've been walking for hours and we are getting nowhere"
Y/n " first.. I need to go to my house"
Ethan " I don't think that's a good idea... there might be people from the agency there."
Y/n " nah I already went there..."
Ethan " and??...."
Y/n " there's no one there... I need to go back to my house, I'll have enchantress build a wall like the one from the underground house... but I need to do something with enchantress and I won't be able to listen to you guys so keep watch"
Both " ok"
She closes her eyes and floats in mid air, Grayson and i are staring at her and looking at how cool it looks.
Suddenly guys came out of nowhere, to many of them.
She's speaking in an ancient language.
Ethan " Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!! HELP US"
It was too late i was able to fight off some of them but then they took Grayson.
Grayson " ETHAN!!!!! ETHAN!!!"
Ethan " GRAYSON!!!! NOO" guys we're holding me back
Grayson " take care of y/n" they took him
Ethan " GRAYSON!!!!" The guys that held me back past a knife through my stomach and now I'm bleeding, they left and followed the others.
Your P.O.V
Enchantress " WAKE UP!!" I open my eyes and see Ethan on the floor bleeding screaming at me.
Ethan " Y/N!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!!" I fall from the air.
Y/n " ETHAN IM SO SORRY!!! GRAY!?"
Ethan " they took him"
Y/n " what!?"
Ethan " there's nothing we can do anymore."
Y/n " no stop! Don't say that we have to go back to the house I'll heal you and we'll then go find Grayson" I carried him and ran faster than ever back to the underground house. We got there and I laid him down on my bed.
Y/n " I'll be back there has to be something in here that can heal you I'll be right back just.... hang on ok"
Ethan " mmm ok" he moaned in pain. I got a vision to one of my ancestors and it showed that there is another floor under the first. It seems to have lots of potions and medicines. I run down and look for the one that can help a vampire from a cut, I found it and ran back to Ethan.
Y/n " ok I found it, it may hurt so hold my hand" I poured it all and he squeezed my hand but it didn't hurt at all.
Ethan " mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!" I went to get a bandaid and wrapped it all over his stomach. I could concentrate with his abs, but he fell asleep and it's wired because he's a vampire and we don't sleep. I checked the bottle and it said that I will make the vampire sleep for a couple of minutes. I went to the living room and after a few minutes I went back to my room and saw him rubbing his eyes, shirtless, the sun is setting he just looks so sexy( pic at the top)
Ethan " come here" he said in the sexiest voice ever. I go to him and he pulls me for a kiss. He climbs on top of me and puts his hand under my shirt........
What do to think will happen next