Chapter 36

Ethan's P.O.V
We all get closer the the cliff and look down.

Summer "wow that shit looks creepy"
Ethan "but remember what y/n said... we have to watch our steps..."

Oh lord my dear love why haven't you appeared yet??

But for some reason I knew what I have to do. It's like she's telling me what I should do but not really telling me.

Ethan "ok guys somehow I what we need to do...."
Caden "well??"
Alyssa "what is it?"
Summer "we don't have time"
Grayson "how I miss my bestfriend"
Alyssa "hey!! She's my bestfriend"
Summer "you're the one who left with her brother so shut up"
Grayson "guys no need to arg-"

Summer "no she's my bestfriend"
Alyssa "no she's mine"

Summer "I've known her for the longest time!!"
Alyssa "at least she tells me more than she has told you"
Summer "she has nothing to talk about!! She's never lived a normal life even is she was a human before!"
Alyssa "she's never been human!"
Summer "for at least five years of her life she was!!! But of course you wouldn't understand!! You never bothered to ask how she doing while all these things going for her all at once!"

Before we knew it they were on top of each other fighting.

Grayson "Alyssa stop!!!"
Caden "summer chill!!" Enchantress comes and separated them both with only a swipe of her and.

Enchantress "ENOUGH! You all are wasting time don't complete this task and y/n is gone forever not even her own powers can save her. You all will die with her... but still never see her.. stop the bullshit!! Things were going fine.. you're grown women fighting over something stupid!!"
Ethan "enchantress where's y/n?"

Enchantress "I can't say but she's doing something really important"
Ethan "why can't I know she's my girlfriend"
Enchantress "yes but not her husband so I'm not supposed to say anything to you it was commanded"

Ethan "by who?"
Enchantress "herself"
Ethan "ok fine but who is going to help us get through Amaris??"

Enchantress "I'm just here to make sure you guys will survive other than that it's up to you.. you're the leader..."
Ethan "so be it... ok thank you"
Enchantress "I'm trusting that you will succeed"

Ethan "I will I'm a man of my word"
Enchantress "thank you"

I shake my head and I jump off the cliff. They all do the same. We all crash to the floor like if a bomb was blown up.

Ethan "shit we are going to get caught"

Amaris "who goes there!!!" She growls in anger.
Ethan "hide!!" I whisper high enough that the could be able to hear me.

Amaris "fine if you dont want to show yourselves...."

We look at the sky and see that the hole is being closed.

Ethan "no!!!!" I climb the rock wall but it's too late, we were stuck here.

Amaris "so I've heard of you... Ethan"
Ethan "how do you know my name"
Amaris "a beautiful bird told me... she was very descriptive... Caden get out here!!"

Caden "hi"
Amaris "hi that's all you give me?? I'm you great great great great great.. many mor great grandma and a 'hi' is what you give me?!"

Caden "sorry it looks like you want to kill us"
Amaris "nah anyone who tried to save y/n will be my friend.... just like you Ethan.. ooh I see you have a twin brother too.."

Ethan "how do you know you can't even see us"
Amaris "I'm a witch I can do many things"
Ethan "so I've heard"

Amaris "well what you need from me is a potion.. why didn't you guys come earlier you only have a week left"
Ethan "we kinda got lost but found our way here"

Amaris "I can tell that you're lying"
Ethan "ok we just were way to lazy to zoom here... and also a bunch of demons came and attacked us"

Amaris "I knew Satan wouldn't give up"
Ethan "what do you mean"
Amaris "he's been coming at me for years and still doesn't stop"

Ethan "is there anything we can do to help?"
Amaris "save my favorite child... y/n... she can't come right now because she's becoming weaker Ethan.. you all took way to long to get here... and there's many more hints that you need to get to save her.. and you're running out of time.."

Ethan "what?? Where is she"
Amaris "she was able to bring her body here.. and I have her safe and sound"
Ethan "ok but her soul"

Amaris "she going ahead" she smirks.
Ethan "what?"
Amaris "she's already had most of the things you need.. but she can't get the last thing.."
Ethan "Amaris what is it we need to go get it"

Amaris "you need 3 blue pearls but bee careful you can get fooled very quickly... the one you need glow but also do the fake ones"
Ethan "this is getting harder"

Amaris "no one said it was going to be easy... but trust me if you keep practicing more you will be able to fight anything in your way.. and you have other very strong people.."
Ethan "yeah but only because of y/ms powers.."

Amaris "come in we need to discuss a lot of things."

Authors note: ok so I was just casually writing another chapter and when I look at how many people have read my story I see 1.08K MOTHERFUCKING READS!!!!! What the fuck!!! Thx so much I'm so happy that lots of you enjoy my story.. it's nothing really all I do is just put my earphones on listen to music and write what comes up in my head. So greatfull and happy again thx so much😭😭❤️❤️❤️