Chapter 28

I try to find a vision that I haven't seen yet but I also try to remember about my mom. The vision starts coming and I see her in a chair all tied up. Then a man comes in it's Satan.
Satan "that vampire guy was smart to leave you here with me and let your daughter come and find you." I start shaking of anger and the only thing I saw was Ethan coming to me, I become hot and burn him even enchantress.
Ethan " Y/N !!?? SNAP OUT OF IT (he touches me) OOOWW FUCK!!!"
Enchantress " wake up!! OW" at this point no one can touch me or they will get burned. My anger is too high. Then I see him burn her arm which makes me even more mad. I start shaking my wand but I know that there are people around me especially Ethan. I feel something in my hand but I don't look. I start breathing fast I look down at my hands and see a ball of fire forming.
Ethan's P.O.V
I try to calm her down but it's useless she's way too mad, and I don't know why. Probably she's thinking of what happened between me and her. I should just leave her alone but I can't, I love her too much to see her suffer.
Y/n "DONT TOUCH HER MMMRRRAAAAHHHH" she screams of anger, a ball of fire forms on the palm of her hand. She throws the ball and hits a tree which causes a huge fire, all the trees are burning. If she doesn't stop humans will come and figure out who did it.
Ethan "Y/N STOP!!!!!" She snaps out of it and calms down. She immediately falls to the floor crying like crazy balling her eyes out( crying😂).
Y/n "NO NO I HAVE TO GET HER!!!! NO!!!!"
Ethan " who are you talking about?!" I hug her to comfort her.
Y/n "enchantress I'm not waiting anymore I have to get her!!"
Enchantress " you can't you have to train first, if you don't you will fail or end up getting killed."
Y/n "I don't car Satan will regret what's he's doing to my mom!!!! HE'LL FUCKING REGRET IT!!!!"
Ethan "y/n!! Y/n!! Look at me (she looks at me) you have to put out the fire!!"