Chapter 50

Your P.O.V
I've never really been near humans, I don't know how they act. If we ever encountered one my parents always separated me from them. She always told me that I would go crazy in them. I never told Ethan about that but I hope nothing happens.
~~~~
Ethan "babe you ok?" He noticed I was thinking.
Y/n "yeah just thinking"
Ethan "about what"
Y/n ".... about how happy I am to have you and my kids"
Ethan "aww me too" lies.

We made it to the mall, it's huge. And there's a lot of people, this place is packed with cars. Some are leaving some are just arriving like me and others are waiting.

Ethan "you've never been near a human?"
I took a deep breath as he parked the car.
Y/n "my mom said that I can't be near a human cause to eye color change, thirst, and uncontrollable strength, I just turn into a-- monster..."
Ethan "babe don't say that ever, you're not a monster, just hold onto me and everything will be fine, forget others are there, pretend it's just you and me"
Y/n "ok-ok" I hesitated a little to open the door, but I opened it. We walked to the entrance and immediately I start seeing people rushing to buy things.

Ethan told me that today is a Black Friday, I don't even know what that is. Nothing is black, no one is wearing black. My mind was in another world, all I could think of is one thing. Blood.

Ethan "babe look at me focus on me look at me"

Ethan's P.O.V
We stayed at the entrance for a while and I looked over to y/n. Her eyes were red, and she started drooling.

Ethan "babe look at me focus on me look at me" I think this was a bad idea.
Y/n "babe-" she charged at a girl, she seemed about 22.

"Get off me!!" The girl screamed, she looked at y/n with fear in her eyes. Without warning y/n twisted her neck and bite her. A puddle of blood slowly moved around her neck area. I tried covering my face so no one could recognize me.

Ethan "BABE LETS GO!!!" She didn't listen and charged at someone else.

I couldn't let her do it again. I went behind her but she pushed me of making me fly across and hitting some manikins. I got back up and in only a matter of seconds 10 people were dead all very close making a huge puddle of blood.

I grabbed to hats that were hanging along other hats and ripped two eye holes in them. I put one over my head and ran to y/n and put one on her. Security and police were coming.

I grabbed y/n carried her over my shoulders and ran to the car. Once I make it I threw her at the back and locked all the doors. I speeded out.

Your P.O.V
I couldn't believe what I've turned into. I feel disgusting, I wanted to take my anger on something but I couldn't. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. I wanted to punch something. Ethan hasn't said a word which makes me worry even more. Probably he doesn't see me as he used to.

My anger was at a high level, all I did was ball up my fist, curl up, and scream, sob,cry, and rock back and forth trying o maintain myself.

As I'm looking about the window with tears streaming down my face, I notice cameras. We aren't that close to the house yet.

I realize that they might look were we are going. Of course having powers I said something and popped all the cameras and even the ones miles away from us. I lost my thoughts for a second and they returned.

I could still remember how those people looked at me with terror in their eyes. Their thoughts were begging for me to stop. People running around scared not knowing where to go, wondering if they're my next victim. Most of the ones I killed had families, kids, a husband, a wife, family waiting at home for them to return, but only one wanted to commit suicide. I guess I helped him out.

Last chapter,And that's when it finishes I hope y'all liked this book. And again thank you all for 2K😭😍😍❤️❤️ and also I'm along a new book called 'valentines day' Ethan Dolan.