Chapter 27

Your P.O.V
Ethan " can we talk?" I feel like crying but I try to hold it in. I walk and sit on the bed and stare out the window.
Y/n " there's nothing to talk about"
Ethan " yes there is I'm sorry-"
Y/n "I'm sorry.. im sorry..... that's all I've said and hear in my life... but I really don't believe it anymore"
Ethan "but I really am-"
Y/n " I knew this was a mistake... but I was so stupid for letting it happen... my mom was right" then I looked down at my hands.
Ethan " I was mad that you never told me about your ex and about me being your first time"
Y/n " you don't understand.... but I can't do anything about it... I have to go"
Ethan " no we are taking about this... I'm not losing you" my tears begin to fall down my cheeks I get up and walk to the door but he grabs my shoulders.
Ethan "Y/N IM SORRY OK!?" more tears start coming, I stare at him but I try to leave. He keeps blocking me. "I'm not letting you go"
Y/n "I'm not asking you" he pushes me on the wall not letting me go.
Ethan " I'm sorry!!" I don't say anything and wait till he lets me go. " I'm not letting you go"
Y/n "fine I'll let myself go!" I try a move and leave (super speed) I can hear him trying to catch up but he fails.
Ethan " I'm not stopping... I'll try and try till you forgive me."
Y/n " keep... trying because it won't happen Ethan!"
Why did I do this to myself all my life has been losing people that I love. Everything has been pain and getting hurt. Why? What have I done to deserve all this shit?. I guess all I have to do is just move on.
Y/n " enchantress!?"
Enchantress " I here I told you to be at the house we are going back"
Y/n " fine whatever"
We go back and I quickly go to the backyard.
Enchantress " ok so I've seen that you struggle to be in a vision and notice what's around you at the same time"
Y/n "I can't do that it's hard for me"
Enchantress " you'll never know if you don't try.. I know it's hard I've been there before"
Y/n " ok I'll try... but sometimes I get too deep into it and I float."
Enchantress "just do it I'll be here to snap you out of it" then I hear someone come out I feel a strong gaze on me. I turn and see Ethan. I turn to look to look at him and turn back to not stare.