- His Brother Has Feelings For You 2 -

Stefan: He'd seen it all... he'd heard it all...

"Stefan!" You leap forward.

He raises his hands in rejection. Tears sliding down his cheeks.

"Come on brother, over reacting much?" Damon scoffs.

You spin around to face the raven haired vampire.

"Damon!" You yell, infuriated.

But when you look back to go talk to Stefan, he's gone.

"This is all your fault." You mutter under your breath.

"This is all your fault!" You repeat, pushing Damon away, hitting him as tears trickled down your face.

"This is all your fault." You whisper once more, tears now flooding from your eyes.

Damon catches your hands in one move and clutches them tightly as you try to resist.

"Get away off of me! You've ruined everything." You scream, trying to yank away from his grip.

"Y/N listen, you need to calm down." Damon's efforts to sooth you were completely useless.

You finally break free from his grip. "Leave me alone, Damon."

You turn on your heal and walk away, sobbing as you do so.

As you once again stomp through the foliage, you send voice mails to Stefan as he continues to decline your calls.

"Stefan please call me back, you don't understand. It wasn't what it looked like i promise."

"Please pick up the phone, i'll explain everything."

"Stefan where are you? Call me back when you get this.. i love you."

Just as you hit send on the last voice message an ear piercing scream echoes through the woods.

Just as your ears adjust again, you hear quick footsteps in front of you.

You run towards the continuous screams and shouts for help until a young woman comes crashing into you.

You both fall to the floor.

"Help me! Please help!" She cries frantically, gripping your hands as you pull her up.

The woman continued to dart her eyes around the area, shaking like crazy.

"Whats wrong? What's happened? You're safe now." You try to sooth her cries.

"It's coming for me too! We're not safe, we have to run!" The girl tries to pull you along with her.

"What happened?" You hold her still.

"My boyfriend & I were walking through the woods, like we always do, and this creature came up to us.. he looked human.. he said he needed our help.. he was hungry, he needed something to take his cravings away he said. And that's when he grabbed Jared! He- he plunged his teeth into his neck. I couldn't do anything to help! I froze! When he had finished-" The poor girl had tears streaming down her face, she was beyond petrified.

"Jared fell to the floor, his- his head-"

"His head was detached." A sly chuckle erupts from beside of you.

Stefan.

"Run." You whisper to the girl.

"Stefan what have you done.." You begin to sob.

"I needed something to ease the pain Y/N." Stefan shrugs.

"You know what human blood does to you Stefan. It turns you into a-"