Chapter-15

Keftan clan house was in havoc. Mac had called just minutes ago worried, his mate Cindy and her family was attacked by rouges. Many of the clan members were planning to visit her house. Mac needed a clan protection and his mate needed emotional support. The poor thing had lost her family.

Zia was ready to go to Mac's mate house when she was stopped by Jordan.

"You are not going with them," Jordan said as he stopping Zia on the hallway.

"The hell the will. Mac needs us," Zia said turning towards Jordan.

"He doesn't need you. There are people, who are going. You just need to stay put. Do you understand?" Jordan said looking pissed.

"No I will not. And you fucking need to stop bossing me around," Zia said feeling pissed herself.

Jordan was in front of her in a second, trapping her face between his fingers and moving her it infinitely close to his.

"Watch your fucking mouth," he said their lips almost touching, "those rouges could still be out there. And trust me if anyone kills you it would be me not anyone else."

"Watch me," Zia said mocking him as she pushed him away. She walked right out of his way to outside the house. Jordan must be boiling with anger right now but he didn't dictate her life. So he should get over with it.

Jordan was steaming angry. He was getting flashes of all the ways he would discipline Zia, most of which included her on her knees bend over. Soon, he said to himself.

Mac and clan members were back with Cindy Mac's mate and everyone was greeting them. Jordan remained in his office not being in his right mind to deal with all the havoc that was going inside him. How did Mac have to have a mate who adorned him and he gets to have a mate who despised him? He could taste the jealousy in his mouth when he was greeted by Mac and Cindy in his doorway. He just might have been a douche bag by kissing Mac mate's hand considering his wolf was all worked up due to the attack that happen. Jordan was bastard to provoke Mac like that but he was kind of feeling suicidal or may be like he wanted to murder someone himself. But thankfully Mac didn't bash out and left Jordan's room looking pissed.

If Jordan was still pissed at Zia, well she didn't care. She was having a good day with Cindy. It was crazy how much Cindy reminded her of Mia.

"You gonna be alright here," Zia said to Cindy as she sat on her bed. The poor thing was still shook from the incident that happened in her house. Zia had kind of been though the same.

"Don't worry about Jordan. He's an asshole alright?" Zia said making Cindy laugh.
"You want me to go and teach him a lesson?" Zia asked.

"You can do that?" Cindy asked trying to maintain a straight face.

"Hell yeah," Zia said raising her arms in air in to show her nonexistent muscles.

"But isn't he like your Alpha?" Cindy asked trying not to laugh.

"I have got back up from Mac don't worry," Zia said whispering in Cindy's ear making her laugh hard.
Zia was trying her best make her feel like home.

After Zia Cindy and all other clan members were done with dinner except for Jordan who as usual didn't show up, Zia went to her room but before she could go inside she pondered for a second weather she should go talk to Jordan. May be she should. she went to the end of the hallway in front of Jordan's room and as soon as she knocked on his door she regretted the decision. This was a bad idea she thought, but before she could turn around and run away the very sexy half naked Jordan opened the door.

She forgot for a second why she was here. Wasn't it always the case whenever Jordan was around?
She blinked few times to clear her head.

"Look if you are pissed at me you don't need to take out that on Mac and Cindy," Zia said shrugging.

Jordan remained still for a second and the next he was pulling Zia inside the room and closing the door behind him.

"What the.." Zia trailed off as Jordan closed his hand over Zia's mouth.

"One more curse word Zia and I will spank the shit out of you," Jordan whispered angrily in her ear.
Zia looked wildly at him her mouth stilled covered by his palm.

"You do not tell me how to act with my Pack members. Alright?" Jordan said tugging on her in his other hand.

He looked at Zia's face with a expression that Zia had never seen before. Was that awe? As if he was seeing her for the first time. She grabbed his arms and pry herself open from his grip.
His palm moved from her mouth to her throat. He gripped her throat firmly enough just so not to strangle her.

Zia was angry at him and aroused at the same time it was messed up. She didn't like to be manhandled but Jordan nudged the submissive in her. And that smell on him. Her wolf was all crouched up all ready to be taken. Zia hoped like hell Jordan didn't notice Zia's reaction to his closeness but guess what she was out of luck. Jordan's iris changed to deep shade of maroon.

"Don't hurt me," Zia said finding her voice.

"You should have thought of that before you came here," Jordan said taking her mouth in his.

He almost forgot what her kiss did to him but there it was again. He had a lot of self restraint considering he was an alpha but right now he was showing none as he gripped her ass and dragged her towards his aching cock.
Zia moaned at the feel of it making him even harder if that was possible. He moved he hand up inside Zia's top through the curve of her back to her ribs. As soon as his hands touched the seam of her bra he was goner. He did a quick work of opening the strap and taking her generous boobs in his hand.

Zia was shocked, it was a sensory overload. If Jordan was doing this just to get to her for defying him earlier than he has to be a sick bastard. Zia felt Jordan pinch her nipple softly and she didn't know how to react to that foreign sensation. It felt good, too good and she was overwhelmed. She tried to move away from the sensation but she was dragged right back into Jordan arms as he pulled her towards him.

"Why so shy baby? This shouldn't be new to you. I bet you have done this with your previous boyfriends," Jordan said in his hoarse voice.

Zia stopped in her tracks. He had to ruin the moment, didn't he? She pushed Jordan away looking at him shocked. So he was getting back at her for earlier. She should have known. How could she have thought that he liked her when all he thought of her was a whore? Zia wanted to say so many things but ended up saying "My previous boyfriends were far better than you," which was far from the truth considering she never had a boyfriend.
She slammed the door full force as she left him.

Jordan punched the poor wall again in frustration. This girl would be the death of him. He needed to kill something preferably all the guys who had touched his mate. He so wanted go after Zia and show her how he was better than all her previous boyfriends because she was sure as hell better than anyone he had. And he had a lot.