Chapter-19

Zia stood in the middle of the room with Jordan standing in front of her. Her eyes moved from his broad shoulders clan in blue t-shirt to his flat stomach to the large bulge on his pants.

Zia eyes shot right up at his face in shock.
"Don't worry I am not going to fuck you tonight," Jordan said looking at her.
Zia was relieved and disappointed at the same time, May be more disappointed than relieved.

"Go get bend over on my desk," Jordan said in a serious tone.

"What?!" Zia was shocked.

"You need to get some disciplining to understand the basic concept of pack etiquettes," Jordan stated with a neutral face.
Zia didn't know why she was getting aroused by this. She could not move she stood frozen in her place till Jordan shouted at "Move,"
Zia went to the desk with a jerky motion and stood by the edge of it. She hesitantly bends over with both her hand and face on the desk.
When even after few seconds nothing happened she was getting nervous, she tried turning her head around to look at what was happening.
But she was stopped by Jordan.

"Don't fucking move," he said pushing her head on the table "stay where you are," he whispered in her left ear.
She felt like she was standing there for eternity when she felt Jordan's warm palm on her thigh just below the seam of the dress.

He lifted the dress up sliding his hand along her skin all the way up on her waist bunching the cloth there. Her small red panties intrigued him. Her small firm bottom called for him to spank her but he wanted to drag out the anticipation. He very gently glided his hand on her butts giving special attention to seam of her panties. The smell of her arousal was making him heady.

Zia heard a crack followed by stinging sensation on her butt. She closed her eyes more in arousal than in pain. The second one came right after the first and this one hurt but before she could phantom the pain two blows came right after one another.
Her bottom was warm from the sting, and she could bet there was a wet spot on her panties. Her legs wobbled and she didn't think she could hold up straight any longer. She felt a warm presence behind her. Than Jordan's hand sliding her panties down her legs. She was mortified.

Jordan was on his knees behind her sliding down her panties. If he didn't taste her this very second he would go insane. The smell of her making him hungry for something he couldn't comprehend.

Zia felt something soft on her bum. Was It Jordan kissing her? He kissed her in all the spots that stinged.

"Spread your legs," he commanded in a hoarse voice.

She did as he said. The next thing made her hold the desk so as not to fall on her knees. Jordan licked her from bottom of her pussy straight to her butt hole. His warm breath with his licks was making Zia go crazy. The overload of sensation was too much for her she knew she was going to come. And she did exactly that as Jordan plunged his tongue right inside her vagina.

Jordan stood up and leaned down on Zia pressing his jeans clad erection on Zia.

"Think twice before you pull up another stunt like that," he growled in her ear.
With slow and sure moments he slid up her panties in place.

Zia stood up and turned around to face him looking at his lips which had devoured her just minutes ago.
Jordan walked towards his closet and took out a cotton t-shirt.
"Change into this; you are sleeping with me tonight."

Thanks so much guys for commenting..I like it when you guys engage in the story.