Chapter-16

The next morning Zia was literally squirming in her seat as she felt Jordan's eyes her. He was sitting on one of the chairs eating the breakfast looking as if he wanted to devour her instead. As Zia got into taking with Cindy she didn't notice Jordan leave, well that was for better she didn't want him around either.

"Are you guys having another campfire again?" Zia asked Rick excitedly as she noticed him and Isaac pack steak, sausage and drinks.

"Yes we are, and you are not allowed in it," Rick said pointing a finger at her.

"I am coming anyways along with Cindy," Zia said wriggling her eye brows in mischief.

"Hell no Zia. Jordan is bad enough I cannot deal with Mac too. Those guys are gonna fuck me up," Rick said picking his things and leaving for the beach.

Zia was feeling extra defiant today. If Jordan was gonna get pissed off by this she was absolutely doing this. She talked Cindy into going with her too and they were having a great time as usual. Cindy did seem to be a bit uneasy by the mated couple few feats away so Zia tried to distract her by food.
The next moment the hair on my back stiffened she was hit by this sandal wood smell. Jordan was around, but where was he? Was he spying on her? Fuck him. She went to the boys who were grilling steaks and started dancing. Rubbing herself seductively on Rick. Everyone was shocked when Jordan's wolf appeared in front of them. Zia was shocked too, up close his wolf looked even bigger. She wanted to act cool and walk right past him but she was thrown on the ground by his wolf. She experienced a stabbing sting on her shoulder and realized Jordan's wolf just marked her. She could not tackle Jordan's wolf in human form so she changed to wolf as well than turned around swiftly to release herself as she ran towards the woods.

She could literally feel Mac's wolf closing in on her and she increased her speed even more. She was a good runner but Jordan's wolf was a beast. He caught her midway and they tumbled on the ground with Jordan's wolf teeth once again gripping on her neck. Zia's wolf crouched low in submission breathing heavily. She knew Jordan wolf was going to take her, her wolf could feel his intentions in his growls. She was very still; she did not want to piss off the angry wolf above her.

Her wolf couched even lower in the ground. Don't be a pussy, she shouted at her wolf but she was not listening in fact she wanted Jordan to take her. But Jordan was taking too much time which was very unusual for wolves. The wolf was still growing low in his throat as he eased his grip on her throat. Her wolf literally whimpered wanting him inside her. God she was embarrassing by her wolf.

Surprisingly Jordan's wolf changed to human as he held onto Zia wolf's neck pressing it down. He whispered in its ear, "change back I am gonna fuck you in human form right here, right now."
No she will not change to human form. It was wrong time for him to know she was virgin.
"Change back Zia. You know you wanted this or else you wouldn't have provoked me like that," he said near her wolf's ears.

When Zia still did not change back he tightened his grip on her wolf's neck and growled, "Change."

She had to change when he used his Alpha voice. She was lying on dirty jungle floor naked on mercy of Jordan. He moaned in pleasure as he licked her ear.
"I knew you would be beautiful," he said in her ear as he sprayed her leg placing her knees on both sides of stomach on the ground.
"You thought our first time would be in wolf form huh? No baby. You are talking this in like a good submissive human," he said as he nudged her vagina with his erection.

She was scared like shit and freaking horny. Her pussy was dripping wet but she did not dare reciprocate she knew what was coming next.

"Are you ready for this?" Jordan asked as he positioned him on her entrance, "this would be the hardest fuck of your life babe. Buckle up," he said he slammed right into her and froze in horror. This couldn't be, he thought. He looked down at Zia. She had her face all cringed up in pain and tears appeared on her lashes and it confirmed Jordan's suspicion.
She was a freaking virgin. What had he just done? He was breathing heavy. His cock still pulsing between her legs but he dared not move.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned.

She shook her head wildly, it was far worse than she thought it would be. She realized Jordan wasn't even all the way in.

Jordan wanted to yell at her for not telling him before that she was a virgin.
Even though it killed him, he pulled out his cock still hard and pulsing from her pussy and put on pair of shorts that they stock in jungle grounds. As Zia stood up to change into her shorts and top he saw blood oozing out from between her legs and his heartbeat stopped. He literally made her bleed. He would never forgive himself for hurting her that.

Zia was mortified she didn't want Jordan to find out that she was virgin like this. She glanced at Jordan and he looked disgusted, god she was pathetic. She started walking towards the pack house when she was stopped by Jordan. He swiped her in his arms making her dizzy for a second and walked towards the pack house. Zia tried her best not stare up at his handsome face.

Zia was wiggling in his hold all the way to the pack house. It wasn't helping the situation between his legs. As he put her down in front of the house she quickly scurried away inside. She must be disgusted by him. He acted like fucking beast with her. How could he hurt her like that?