Final Chapter

"Hey ladies, can you really control the wind?" A marine asked Nami and I.
"Is this really okay?"
"You ruffians! Anyone who does believe in Nami-san and Crystal-chan can get off right now! No, I'll kick you off!" Sanji hollered at the marines.
"He's scary."
"I'm counting on you, Nami... Crystal," Luffy said to us.
"We're all relying on you now," Usopp added.
"Leave it to us!" We both said simultaneously.
"Ready?" She asked me. I nodded. She grabbed one of her wands and pointed it towards the exit that was filling with gas. I still couldn't believe that Law decided to get me to use such a powerful Devil Fruit for something so minor...
"Sorcery Climatact Gust Sword"
"Emblem Of Eagles"
A powerful breeze came out of Nami's wand while a tiny green pebble formed in my palm. Inside it rested the emblem of an eagle in mid-flight. I threw it into her tornado and it made the whole thing visible by turning it green and multiplying its power by ten. I flew backwards when a stray breeze crashed into the wall and bounced back towards us.
"We're gonna fly through it!" Luffy cheered. We all yelped happily as we passed through the exit and came to an open winter wonderland. I flew back forwards when the brakes were activated and the whole thing stopped quickly. Unfortunately, I flew a bit too far and I ended up landing on someone. I groaned in pain before I realized I was sitting on someone and got up quickly and apologized. But I froze when I saw who they were.
"Buffalo? And you're Baby 5!" I exclaimed. They got up and looked at me. All of a sudden, I was attacked into their bone-crushing hugs.
"Crystal! I never thought I would see you here! Tell me is there anything you need? Just give me the word and I'll do it! Even if it costs me my life!" Baby 5 proclaimed.
"If you ever need to get somewhere, just call me and I'll come over and bring you there! Just give the command-dasuyan!" Buffalo saluted. I backed away while trying to figure a way out of this. Clearly, they don't understand the situation we were in.
"Well..." I tried to say until they saw Law.
"Law?! Were you trying to kidnap Crystal?!" Baby 5 asked sternly. "Are you really going against Joker?"
"You traitor! Joker was saving the Seat of Hearts for you! Not only that but you try to steal our saviour!" Buffalo added.
"Who're they?" Luffy asked. "Are they your friends?"
"No, they're the enemy. Crystal! Get away from them now!" Law said angrily.
"We don't have time for this! Crystal is one of them! There's no way we can defeat her, Law and all of them. Let's jet!" Baby 5 said snatching Caesar up and flying away on Buffalo.
"They just took Caesar and ran away. Alright, leave it to me!" Usopp said getting his ego up. I stood in front of him and Nami who was trying to get some part of the fun as well.
"Sorry, everyone. But they are mine. I need to explain somethings to them," I said with a glare telling them I won't be moving from them the spot until I get what I want. Luffy laughed heartily.
"Go ahead, Crystal. You are the newest member of the Straw Hat Pirates. It's only right that you get to have some freedom to rebel against your elderly," Zoro said patting my head. "I give you permission as your older brother." He gave me a thumbs-up as a sign of approval.
"YOU AREN'T HER BROTHER SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!!! AND DON'T SAY IT LIKE WE'RE OLD PEOPLE!!!" The rest of the crew yelled behind him and threatening to attack him. Although Sanji was the only one that did. I turned away from them and pretended I didn't see anything and used Robin's Flower Fruit to grow wings and fly after Buffalo and Baby 5.
"Twist"
A few pairs of hands appear on Buffalo and Baby 5 and twisted them. For Buffalo, it meant losing his balance and caused him to plummet to the sea along with Baby 5. Caesar, however, was still able to stay afloat thanks to his Gas Fruit. Without letting him mutter a single word, I pulled out a sea stone grappling hook and threw it at him, knocking him unconscious. I was grateful that I actually found a pair of gloves that won't allow the sea stone to touch my skin. I used something like a Wind Fruit I found was being used by some hooded stranger and blew a tornado into the area where the three of them fell and sucked them up and threw them back to Punk Hazard. When I arrived, they were already tied up and everyone was cheering for the spectacular showcase of powers.
"The powers of this girl is incredible!"
"I don't care if you're a pirate! Please marry me!"
"Will you please bear my children!" (Anyone know where I got this phrase from?)

While Franky and the others were repairing the ship, the unsick children pulled me to where the others were and made me play with them. I sighed as I ran after the children who said I was supposed to be 'it' in a game called 'tag'. I had never played such games in my life. As the daughter of a swordsman, I found swords more fun to play with than these games that would never stop until someone dropped dead or until they couldn't run anymore. I could gain the stamina I needed from training with my father, I don't need such childish games to obtain that. I tripped slightly when I felt something cold hit the back of my head.
I looked back at the group of boys who were twiddling their thumbs behind their backs and whistling. Not even looking into my eyes, let alone the person they targeted. 'What bad liars...' I thought as I bunched together a lump of snow into a snowball and readied to throw it. "You guys are going to pay for that!" I yell playfully and shot the ball at one of their heads and we continued like this until Law calls them in. So to pass time, I decided to play with some snow I made using the Chilly Fruit.
"Luffy!" Chopper suddenly yelled from atop the ship that Franky accidentally broke. "P-please stop him! H-h-he's a murderer!"
"What? Murderer?!" Brook said picking up a stone for Sanji's stove. Unfortunately, while doing so, he accidentally knocked the petrified samurai over and I heard a loud crack followed by the sound of the stone he was carrying being dropped and followed by his mortified screaming. "I am a murderer too!!!" he exclaimed.
"Who's a murderer?" I yelled.
"It's Law!" Chopper yelled back.
"And what's going on over there?" I asked the panicking skeleton.
"I killed someone too!" Brook said in tears. "No, Kin'emon-san was already dead... but I broke him!"
Sanji and Luffy ran over to look and screamed in horror. I sighed and ran over to Chopper who hastily pulled me over to the room Law was occupying in a soldier-like fashion.
"Law! Get out here, Law!" he yelled angrily. "You... Just what were you doing to the children?! If anything has happened to them then we..."
"That's why I told you not to look. I was just... slicing up their bodies," he said in a dark manner. "They've been fed narcotics. Their recovery will be long and hard, there's no way around that." I watched Chopper run into the room to check on the children then glanced back at Law.
"Were you trying to play around with him?" I asked childishly.
"Maybe, maybe not..." Law replied, walking away. But I saw that small smile creep up his face. I smiled at him and walked back down to the solid ground and went and sat beside Baby 5.
"You guys have grown a lot..." I told Buffalo and Baby 5. They both looked away. "I still remember years ago when I had to save you from being captured by a group of pirates that you were stealing gold from and Doflamingo was halfway across the Grand Line trying to assassinate someone. You two were really big cry babies..."
"That was years ago!" they both yelled and puffed out their cheeks.
"True. However, even back then, when I was only three. I could defeat the group of pirates you struggled so hard with easily within three seconds. If I remember correctly, you two were way older than me," I said with a smug grin. They puffed their cheeks and looked away again. I smiled at them and walked away and sat down around the fire with a bowl of soup. "I missed you guys..." I whispered quietly.
'Father, I'm still in Punk Hazard and I'm about to go on the journey of my life!'

A/N-IMPORTANT
So now you have seen the final chapter of the Daughter Of Dracule Mihawk Series. I would suggest going back and re-read the whole series because I have made a few slight changes in a few chapters. I also apologize for my poor eyesight on not able to spot the mistakes after reading it again. If I finish the rest of my stories early, I will consider making a sequel. Bye!!!