Bite

As Jesse woke up, he had no idea of what was going on, but he felt completely drained, both mentally and physically. And when he looked around himself, he understood why. He was only in his pants, his chest bandaged and bruises all over his body, and a medical drip being attached to his arm while other things were filled with dark, almost black, blood. A hooded figure sat at a table besides a boarded up window, their scythe leaned against the wall. Jesse tried to get up, but stopped any attempts at movement as his body pulsated with pain. That and, well to his surprise, his eyes locked together with a cat's yellow orbs. And he wished he had never woken up. Every single piece of him begged him to run away, but he just couldn't do it. The eyes he looked into held him captured in a world of fear, and he almost believed he was standing at the edge of the abyss towards death. But the cat turned away from him, looking at the figure at the window and skipped over to them. It jumped up on the table and gently nuzzled the person's face, a light grunt emitting from them. The figure moved slowly, every move being careful and slow, as if they were in deep pain. The hood fell from their head, and McCree's breath hitched as he saw who it is. Y/N, he wanted to call out, but was too scared to. And it surprised him. For months on end now he had hated this person, this human being that he felt that he truly loved, and he could for no reason in the world understand why. The cat meowed and the cowboy was abruptly brought out of his thoughts. He looked up, and saw his former colleague stand up and support themselves on the table. Their eyes found his, and hatred welled up inside of them. McCree had never seen it before, and it terrified him. But they turned away and walked into what seemed to be a kitchen and opened a large drawer. He could hear them shuffling around with things there and soon returned to him, two bags and two bowls in hand. They didn't acknowledge him again after they entered the room, but instead filled up a bowl with cat food and gave it to the cat who happily ate. Afterwards they filled up a bowl with dried meat and fruit. They turned to McCree and the man thought it was his last moments on this planet, but was shocked when they sat down besides him and held out a piece of meat to him.

"What are you doing?" McCree asked, each word dripping with the fear he truly felt, but tried to hide. But he got no answer except a quiet grunt, the piece of meat moving more towards him mouth. He moved away, using his elbows the best he could. The hair on his neck was standing on end and he kept his mouth shut firmly. What if the meat was poisoned? He refused to die now, to this person. As he moved his head away, the person whom he thought would bring him death suddenly lost their temper.You will eat the food you are given, or so help me you sonovabitch, Y/N suddenly roared, eyes filled with rage. They climbed atop of McCree within a second, their fist slamming down into his bandaged chest, right at what he now knew was the bullet wound from the fight. Jesse screamed out in pain, and Y/N forced the piece of meat into his mouth, then forced his jaws together. They stared into his eyes, fire burning behind the coloured orbs. The hood had fallen back over their head, the shadows giving Y/N's face a horrifying look.

"Now chew." they snarled at him, and McCree could do nothing else but do as they said. This Y/N that sat upon his lap was far from the one he had known before. The patient and loving person he had known before was replaced with his raging beast that tolerated no objections. Their hand held on to the headboard above the cowboy's head, making them able to stare down at him and watch his every move. McCree swallowed the chewed meat and looked at his aggressive capturer, waiting to see what would happen now. He was shocked when an almost soft hum escaped them. They seemed to be satisfied by him and then offered another piece of meat to him, which he hesitantly took without any struggle. Y/N nodded lightly at him and got off the poor cowboy carefully, sitting down besides him on the bed. They carefully moved Jesse to lay on their lap, making it easier for the cowboy to eat and to be fed food. Y/N removed the hood once again from their head, their eyes looking down at McCree. As they gave him a piece of a fruit, he could see the faint glimmer of his old colleague look down at him in their now calm eyes. They proceeded to continue with this feeding, eating and intense caring until the bowl was empty and McCree was satisfied. Y/N carefully but his head back down on a pillow and moved off the bed, their hands undoing his bandages while they moved. The aggressive hit they had landed on his bullet wound had made it bleed again and Y/N would not have it continue. They took a clean cloth from the rundown bedside table and wetted it with rubbing alcohol. As McCree was about to speak, they forced another cloth into his mouth before suddenly pressing the wet cloth against his wound. If they hadn't, McCree would have destroyed his own teeth. But it wasn't over yet. Y/N had to redo the stitches, and McCree trashed his body around all the while.
Once it was finally over, Jesse was panting and crying, his body covered in a thin layer of sweat. He watched Y/N as they cleaned their medical equipment and then put everything away in a small bag. He really did not understand what they were, truly. One second, they were the devil walking the earth, and the second one they fed him food as he was too hurt and weak to do it himself. He needed to understand what was going on here, in Y/N new strange mind-

"What do you want from me?" Jesse asked carefully, making sure he wasn't speaking too loudly, knowing it had a extremely bad aftereffects on some criminals. Y/N turned their head to look at him as they carefully lifted the cat up to their chest, carefully petting their head.

"Well, to be honest, I want you dead." was their answer.