Doctor

"You-You want me dead?" Jesse whispered in disbelief, forcing himself to sit up against the worn headboard. His eyes followed each movement made by both human and cat with fear. Y/N stared down at the cowboy, attempting to speak when blood suddenly poured out of their mouth. They fell to the ground with a loud gasp and the cat that had stood on top of the bed meowed in panic and jumped down. It circled around the former agent and began licking their cheek. "Fuck" Y/N cursed as they curled into themselves, looking at the cat with tearfilled eyes. The feline purred softly as it snuggled closer and Y/N whimpered in what Jesse only could describe as desperate. 

"Y/N" Jesse breathed as he sat, a hand firmly placed against his soar stomach. The cat hissed as the gunslinger came closer and Y/N whimpers became louder the closer he got. His hand softly stroked their H/C locks and frowned as they flinched under his touch. "What happened to you?" he asked suddenly E/C orbs grew big and burned with anger.

*

You stared at the man in disbelief, a fury burning inside of your being. What happened to you? What happened to you?! Jesse happened! Jesse McCree happened and ruined  your entire life. You spun around, a well placed punch in the side of his face having him crashing into the wall. You snarled loudly and rose to your feet, spitting out the blood that welled up into your mouth. "Don't touch me, scum. Only reason you're alive is because I felt like it. Don't make me change my mind." you snarled and kicked him in the side. Jesse groaned loudly and breathed heavily as he curled up into himself, the same position you had taken only seconds prior. The feline purred loudly as it strode forward, the tail flicking in satisfaction as it prepared to feast.

"Mortem." you grunted and the cat titled it's head to the side, yellow eyes locking on it's friend. It hissed in disappointment yet it listened. It ran over to you and you held out your hands to take it into your hands. You saw your feline friend jumped but yelped with shock as it suddenly took a new form, a beast almost like a panther wrapping itself around you. The sound of a sniper bullet rung through the air and you saw as it withered from where it had dug itself into your feline friend's chest. They had found you. You cursed loudly as you crouched down, beginning to grab your things. Mortem hissed at the window as the much larger feline turned back into it's normal form. You grabbed the cat and threw it over your shoulder, tossing McCree's clothes on to his now seated figure. "We're leaving. Now." you ordered before you began walking, schyte held firmly in your hand. You made your way through the abandoned building, hoping that none of the homeless that lived in the run down area were nearby or they would be a victim to the deadly female with a gun pointed towards the apartment complex. Jesse followed behind you, his steps far too loud for your licking but the man had never been known to be silent in his boots. Besides he was wounded. Not that it should make a difference as you were as well. You placed your schyte upon your back, hands on the ground as you began a quick sprint of all four. Mortem jumped from your back and ran besides you, your run having been adapted from the creature's sprint. A sudden shot through the wall and you realised Jesse had given away your position with his loud noise. 

"Hurry your fucking ass! " you snarled before you began running faster. Jesse followed in shock and gasped loudly with each jolt that went through his torso. You slammed a door to the side and stared around the rooftop you found yourself to be placed upon. Jumping to the side you avoided a bullet to the head and a battlecry rung over the closest dussin of blocks. A challange. Jesse followed you as you stepped out of the roof, your e/c eyes focused on the woman on the house right across the street. She listened to a command through her com and lowered her weapon slowly, staring at you. A mist appeared on the edge of your roof and a familiar creature appeared before you. You chuckled lightly as you stared at the man before you, head tilted slightly to the side. "Oh look who we have hear, the bitch reaper himself." you called out as you pointed a mocking finger towards the feared assassin.

"I see you're up early and just as foul mouthed as usual." the man mused and you laughed loudly as your dominant hand grabbed hold of the schyte on your back. "Instead of pretending to be nice let's just get over with it." you replied before suddenly being pushed to the side, the gunslinger on your tail now standing before you. 

"You." he said loudly, eyebrows narrowed as his eyes where as thin as a leaf. Alexandra groaned loudly in frustration, managing to ignore the pain of being fiercly pushed to the side. The man before you grabbed hold of his gun with a grunt, pointing it towards Reaper before him. "Why are you here?" he asked to which the man replied with a loud groan and you could practically feel the eyeroll he gave. None of the two watched you and you felt a new anger fill your chest. Here you had a wonderful weekend and these idiots had to ruin it. You began trembling, your muscles tensing with fury. You could feel the weight on your shoulders increasing as Mortem grew, his beastial form difigured and twitching. A clawed finger pointed towards you and your eyes narrowed. "I'm here for the doctor." the assassin spoke before he gasped loudly. All eyes turned towards you. The giant feline beast that  stood before you seemed to be a part of you and a earsplitting roar left it's throat, alarming all in the city of death. A light chuckle escaped you as you readied your schyte, words as soft as silk falling from your lips.

"That's  the Plague Doctor to you."