Feeling Somthing

Pan's POV

Y/N and I went into my tent and she just sat down. She began to talk. She went on and on and on the I finally I say "girls talk too much". But she completely ignores me. She is going on about 2 people and a blonde girl and I know it's Emma but she doesn't need to know that.

She goes on for a bit longer until she yawns and stands up. "right I better go back to my cage because I'm starting to get tired". She starts to walk out but I feel bad that she sleeps uncomfortably every night. "wait" I grab her arm "don't go y/n".

I realise what I just said and I see Felix looking at me weird. I let go "I mean come on you can sleep next to me" she stops dead in her tracks and turns around and nods slowly. She lies down and I lie down next to her and she instantly falls asleep.

I lie there for a bit until I get up and go to my thinking tree. Before I go I look at her and she peacefully sleeping I kiss her on her head and leave. As I'm leaving Felix stops me "Pan why is she sleeping in you tent ".

"oh y/n, she will be back in her cage tomorrow" I say and walk away so he won't ask any more questions.

I really don't want her to leave tomorrow.

I get to the tree and I start to think "right I need y/n out of my head but I can't. I need to get back on track with Henry" I keep repeating that in my head. Then I open my eyes and say "I HATE YOU" then I realise that y/n is in front me.

Thank you for reading if you have any suggestions please me know thanks.