Malcolm

Your POV

You walk around Storybrooke trying to find Pan but you can't see him anywhere. You found a lot of shops and people but not Pan.

You walk around a bit more and stop in a library and start in to find book to read you meet the women called Belle and she checks out your book and gives you a bag because you have a lot of books (basically me). You walk outside and sit on a bench and start reading Girl Online (the book I'm reading at the moment).

About a few moments later someone sits next to you. You look up from you book and see Henry you thought he didn't like you because what happened "hey y/n" he says "hi" you saying putting your book down. "I really thought you didn't like me after what happened with Pan" you say "no I wouldn't you did nothing it was all Pan you had nothing to do with it you dad told me" he say and you heart sinks "so he told you to come and talk to me" you say and he nods. "well tell him I'm fine without him I have been for the last 16 years" you say and walk off annoyed.

You keep looking for another hour until you find him at Mr Gold's shop.

Sorry it's been a long time if you want requests about Peter Pan I'll do it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗